Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Tor Or Torre / The 10 The Mins : 4 Wednesday Morning Poems Of November 11th, 2009 : Inspired By Torre Tiziano & Giulio Poli ( 9/26/09)

Enjoy these 4 Wednesday Morning Poems I wrote before work yesterday inspired on my trip with my daughter to Tuscany, Italy last September 26th, 2009 and the extraordinary kindness and help of both two young Italians that aided us find our way to FATTORIA MONTELORRI and owner Alessandro Nieri and Vitorio his sommelier assistant winemaker. Both Torre Tiziano and Giulio Poli were the best ever and I was both surprised and warmed and floored by their acts of kindness. Thank you both very much, cheers ... grazie e caio e a presto ... TONY


To Tor Or Torre
The 10 The Mins
The Time Spen Pen
Phone Spent Her With
The Pre Prec Ecio Ecios
The Die Dye Dia
Dial Ial Ialing Phone
To Aless To San San Sand
Sandro Where Forth?!
The Gasp The Youth The
Full Of Italy Ital It
All Italian Dis No Be
No Lief No Relief At
Of From Dialing First
Phone Ours Then Dialing
Sec Sec Second Hers
To Call To Hear To Spea
Pea Pea Peak Nier Ier
Ear Sounds Voice Any Voices
Choice What Choices Ours!?

#1 Le 11 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 11:01 AM en voiture en Virginie on a rainy, damp old and dreary brrr morn. TONY


To Torre To Giul Jewel
Uilio Olio Olives
San San San Gios
To Time Trai Rai
On Train With Giulio
'N Torre Other Girl

( Giulio Me Tells Torre
Eng Tower In Lish Me Means )

Italians All Youth 3
Daught Mine Too
So Youthful Me Be
Total So Total Otal
Tall Tall Not Small!
Totally Hap Hap Happy
Be Too Surround Sound
Ground Urrounded By
So Much You So Much


( It Ita Ital Tal Tal Alian
Spo Po Koke Oke Oken The Then )

Will Over Spill Italy
All Italy Italian Good You
Youth Good Will
Get Me Then Sure Way!
My Fill...

#2 Le 11 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:49 AM en voiture en Virginie on a rainy, cool, brr sunless fall morn ... TONY I added the two parts just now that I put in italics.

I will type the remaining two poems later this evening when I return home from work where I will sell today more Italian wines and tell more people this delightful story that I shared with three Italians on a train ( there was a third girl that spoke with both Torre and Giulio as they looked at the area map I had of FATTOTIA MONTELORRI and brain-stormed about what my options were ? ) I loved listening to all three speak in quick, heated Italian : music to my ears. TONY

No comments: