Sunday, November 8, 2009

To Me Us Daught My / 3 Us Meet Mon Mont : 4 Sat.urday Poems , Inspired By Alessandro Furlan, VERBENA Wines

I hope that you enjoy these poems that I wrote yesterday, Saturday morning before work inspired by my visit the last week of October to Italy with my daughter where we saw my friend Alessandro Furlan twice, once at VERBENA winery in Montalcino, Tuscany ( Toscana ) and once at the Hotel Bagioli ( Florence ) in the Terraces Bruneleschi ristorante ... great times, TONY


To Acess To San
San Sa Sa Sands
Grain Grapes Of Sandro
I Wandro I Go
Dro Draw I Must
To Grapes' Must Musk
Mask Go To They
Tongue Fur So Long
Lan Land Landro
Tongues Tastes Mana
Many A Flavor Of
Ital It All All Of Italy
I Grow Throw Into Come
To Touch Tongue To
Wines' Liquids Those
Sought Bought Reap The Bene
Enefs The Efits Of Allesandro's
Work Alert Eyes Tongues
Flirt ...

#1 Le 7 Novembre, 2009 Samedi matin en Virginie a 10:30 AM en voiture avant mon travail de vendre des bouteilles des vins au magasin Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits on a bright, chilly, crisp, clean, fresh sunny bright fall morn ... TONY


To Eyes Twin Win
Their Me You Us For
All World The Smi
The My Mile His Twink
Quick Not Blink
Twinkle Spring
Prin Prim Prinkle
A Tap A Tip A Dinkle
Dim Bright Light
Blood Rush Dimple
Kiss-Like Eyes-Wide
Smile Of Aless Of
Sandro's Furl Un
Furl Whirl Quick
Face Rush Over Squirrel
The Pearl The Merl The
'Xite 'Xite Bite Quite
Of Alessand Ro's Smile

#2 Le 7 Novembre, 2009 Samedi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:35 AM on a clear, brisk, cool, sunny, bright - just nice morn! TONY,



To Me Us Daught My
3 Us Meet Mon Mont
Ta Tal Al Alcino We
We Week Last Did
In Tusc Tosc Ca
Ca Cano At Eif At
Sta Ta Tione Station On
Sunn On Brigh On
Blue Babe Aby
Sky Under Not Us
Sunder Such Ma
Mar Arv Arvelous
Wonder To Go To
Ver Ver Verb Many
All Erbe's Erben's Be
Ben Bena's Red White Thun
Thun Thunder Of Vini Of Olio
Of San San Santo's Shrivelled
Grapes Golds Golden Sun
Sun Satin Silk Sun's Warmth,
Too ...

#3 Le 7 Novembre 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:43 AM on a bright, crisp, brrr , sunny fall morn ... TONY


Off With Sandro Off
Up Bring Bright
Tusc Tosc Ca Cun
Light Sun's Fuss
Rush Fu Fu Fusion
Head Mind's Cont
Ton Ton Of Tusion
Usion's Muses
Of Verbs Of Bena's
Bene Va Va Bene
To Acess To Furlan
To Luca To Ele Le
Le Lena Gra Gra
Ra Rah Razie Say
I Eye Me Theirs Eye
Eye To The Spoke Unspoken
The Pre Ciate Iation Mine
My Turen Grazie Ciao Bella
Bend ...

#4 Le 7 Novembre, 2009 Samedi matin en voiture en Virginie, crossing over the Potomac river from Virginia into Washington D.C. on the Teddy Roosevelt Bridge on a clear, crisp, bright, brrr, sunny fall morn ... I like it lots ... TONY

No comments: