Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Mar To Dav To / Arc Arc Arco 'N : 4 Thursday Morning Poems Inspired By Marco Riminelli & David Pinzolo : Cheers!

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Morning Poems that I wrote earlier today, Thursday, November 12th, 2009 inspired by the help that both Marco Riminelli and David Pinzolo gave me here in the United States as I planned my week trip To Italy to spend with my daughter there in Tuscany and two days in Rome. Cheers and " thank you " both , TONY


To Mar To Dav To
Arc Arc Arco 'N
Da Dav Av Av Avid
To He They Bo Bo Oth
Help Us Me Did They
To Plan To Seeds Head
Though My Oughts Mine
Plant Lan To Tusc To
Rome Roam Sca Ca Esc
Ca Pa Pa Pate Pades
Pitch Me For I Plan
Help Trip With Did
A Gran A Rana Rand
Trip Did Plan Did
Anticip I Did In My
Thoughts Head New Yeah
Marco David By Pin The
Zo Zo Zolo On Don On Key
You Rest Know Rim Some
Imin Iminel Yell
Spell Sit Drink/Nelli
In Yes Under His Accent
Thick Spell ...

#1 Le 12 Novembre, 2009 a 10:09 AM en Virginie en voiture on a yicky, cold damp dreary cloudy morn ... TONY


To Mark The Marco
Give Thanks Him
An Italian A Friend
Call Him Esay Sent
Mail Him To Help Au
So Secours To Him
I Want I Need I
Asked Help Rome In
Flor Loren Orence
Wanted Lots To
Get Me Daught
To Get Us Trip To
Help Us Not Slip The
Ride The Jour The
Dias The Days Nigh
Frigh Us Not Bite As
Too Bit Much Off Wan
Ant Only Joy 'N Fi
Fin At End Be Feel So
Fine To Wine See Walk
Drink Eat 'N
Dine ... So
Fine !

#2 Le 12 Novembre, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:49 AM en voiture en Virginie on a dreary, drizzly, yicky no-fun, no-sunshine morn ... TONY


Marco 'N Dave Dave
David You Both
I Tal Tall Italians
Be They You Of Proud
I Too Thank Be Of
You The Best The Most
The My Toast Towns
Of Florence Yes
Si 'N Rome Too You
Of Orv Of Orviet
Ieto Too You Me Steer
Me Give Add Me
Us To Advise So
Nice So Perf To Our
Trip Week One For
Us Daught My Aught Aug
Aught Two Us Of To
Spend Did Grand Fine
Special Nice Father Si
My Daughter Time
Time Time ...

#3 Le 12 Novembre, 2009 Jeudi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:54 AM on a gray, brr, cold, ugly damp rainy morn ... TONY


To Italy Did I Win
Spend Time I Did
Go Did Find The
Help Marco Of Help
David Kind The
Great See Sea
Land Air Scapes
Capes Fatorias
Casts Of Castelos
I Did Tenutas
Best Find The Old
The New The Mix The
Mesh The Mash
The Fullness Italian
Will The Illingness
To Help Us To Us Find
Way Way Ways Ours
In Train Bus Met Met
Ro Ro Ros Any Every
Where Dove? Dove E?!?
No Dis
Pair ...

#4 Le 12 Novembre, 2009 Jeudi matin a 10:AM en Virginie en voiture on a dreary, icky, crappy, rainy , damp, soggy cool gray sunless morn ... TONY

No comments: