Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Tired Ti Tire / Ired Yeah Write : 4 Friday Morning Poems 10/23/09 : Inspired In Part By Fatigue & Tara Empson

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Friday Morning Poems that I wrote on October 23rd, 2009 before going to work and sell wine in Washington D.C. on a gray, cool, fresh, no-sunshine morning. I was exhausted and tired of writing the 4 Morning Poems ( and wanting desperately a break ! ) and also I was inspired by my conversation with Neil Empson's daughter Tara in MIlan, Italy. Hope you enjoy these, cheers ... TONY


I'm Tired Ti Tire
Ired Yeah Write
Writing Of Write Write
Writing Of This Of Mo Mor
Orn Orning Writing
Each Pea Each Peach Morn
Writing Thou Hou Oughts
Writing Of To Have To
Do To All Si Oui Do
The Writing The Cord
The Chord The Chore 'Cord
'Ccord Rec Ecco
Chording Boa Boar Boarding
To Tell Tp 'Spai 'Plai
'Plain The Moms The Dads
The Mornings I Do Con
Con Constan Tan Tan Tant
Ant Hard Work Pers So Sis Sis
Isten Istent Sent Bent
Hell Ly Ly Ly!


#1 Le 23rd Octobre, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:51 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, cool, fresh, no-sunshine morn ... TONY


I Spo Po Poke Did
With Tar Tara Morn
This I Did I Joy
Light My Fa Fa Face
Like Sun To Voice Hers
Hear Ear My Did The
Eners The Ners Ners
Nergies Nergeez
Louise Tara Voice Strong
Warm Me 'Cert Did Please
The Convers The Sa Say
Can You Hear Me Ations
The Talk Of Mila Ila
La La Fashion Lan The
World The Wine The
Win In Ining Land Terra
Red White Rosso Bianca
The Times The Place The
Face Of Milan Day This
You Them Youth 22
24 And More ...

#2 Le 23 Octobre, 2009 Vendredi matin en voiture en Virginie avant mon travail de vendre des vins et apres ma conversation avec Tara Empson en Milan, Italy. It was on a gray, cool, no sunshine anywhere morning. Oh well, I was off to Italy and MIlan the next day! Cheers, TONY


I Talk Tara With Morn
Not Know What 'Spect
What Hear I With
Lady Voice Clear
Head Thoughts Mine
Feel Be Better To
Have Spo Po Poken
To Know Who With Dau
Augh Aughter My Mine
She Be Would With
Sat At Atur The Night
Not Day With On
Ori Orio Tara Too Rion
With To Dine Mila Ila
Ilan With Soon What
Chance What Luck What
Great Fort So Ortu Ortun
I'm We're Fortuned 'Nble
Les Lessed With Tara 'N
Orion Soon So Soon

#3 Le 23 Octobre, 2009 Vendredi matin a 10:05 AM avant mon travail a Washington D.C. en voiture en Virginie ona gray, cool, bit chilly , sunless, cloudy morn ... TONY


Am Comfort Am Ple
Lea Leased To Hear
Voice Milan In To
Act To Actual Voice
Tara Of Tara's
To Have Sense Be
Better Of For Daught
Mine Abi My Gail
My Joy Pride In Strong
So Like Voice Of Tara
To Know She Orion Too
The Three The Young
Gat At Gether Come Gat
Ath Athered To Have
3 Them To Dine To
Joy Milan In Find A
Momen a Time A Sec
Or More Combined Dined
Fine Like Wine
Fined ...

#4 Le 23 Octobre, 2009 Vendredi matin avant mon travail de vendre des bouteilles des vins a Washington D.C. a 10:11 AM on a gray, cool, brr , overcast , no-sunshine fall morn ... thinking of my conversation over the phone earlier this morning with Tara Empson. Cheers, TONY

No comments: