Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ba Ba Bac Ack Sa / Not Sad Yet Ad Add : 4 Morning Poems Partly Inspired By Salvatore Ferragamo, Thurs. Oct. 29th, 2009 Visit To IL BORRO W/ Daughter

I hope you like these Four Morning Poems of mine that I wrote this Tuesday morning on November 3rd, 2009 my first day back to work after an incredible week with my daughter in Florence, Rome, Milan and the Tuscan countryside where we visited wineries such as IL BORRO and had wonderful, serendipitous, unforgettable moments. Cheers, TONY


Ba Ba Bac Ack Sa
Not Sad Yet Ad Add
In Back Gain Again
Saddle Wo Wo Ork Of
Work To See Sell
Spell Once Set Get
You On Give Ca Cas Cast
My Terp Interp My
Pre Pro Con Cept You
In/Out Cept Accept
Re? Fus Use?! Way Throw
Key Keep!? The Spell The
Smell The Spire In/Out Pire
Wine Dine Fine Soak
Yeah Up Into Round Spine
The Moo Mood Liq
Yeah Qui Quid Licks
Chops Tongue Lib Give
To Wine I'm Go Go
Rhyme Rim Off Limb ...

#1 Le 3 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin avant mon travail de vendre des vins a Washington D.C. , en voiture en Virginie a 10:07 AM on a glorious, brr breezy, cool, clear bright fall morn. I had just voted for Deeds for governor in Virginia ... cheers, TONY


Back To Ford Car My
All My My Mine New
Trans New Mis Miss Is
So Sio Sio Sion Now
I Car Have Back
From Dea Deal?! No Not
Dealer The Cos The
Loss Money Of Cost
Me Us To So Gran
So Rand So And
Andom To Go To Need
New Used Refurb
Urb Urbed Mission/
Trans I Ow Ouch
Say Feel Ro Rob Ob
Ob Obbed Now I Reel
Squeal Peel My Hard
Skin Money De Debt The
Cost Un Ecces Ces
Cease Sary Scarey
Hairy My Hairs
Lose More ...

#2 Le 3 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture avant mon travail a Washington D.C. a 11:40 AM on a beautiful, cool, crisp, sunny, bright fall morning ... TONY










To Sal Sal Alva To
Tor Or Ore Go
Daught Wit Con
Did I Eyes
Set Ours At Il At
Bo Bo Bor Or Orro
Ore Orro Yeah Yes
Sar Ara Fer Era
New Old Fused
Bella Vec Vec Echi
Heck Yeah New
Vecchia Means To
Meanings New Wit
Trad Rad Ad Add
Additions New To Old
Wine Place Agro Yes
Grow Tour Yes Si Traditions
New Place Find To Bind
To Be See New

#3 Le 3 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:20 AM on a glorious, beautiful clear crisp bright , milk-white whispy cloudy baby blue-fused sky ... TONY


Fer Som So Ome Era
Erag Rag Not Rags
Eraga Gom Go Go
Gomo De Yes New
Sigh Sign At
Arez Arezz Rezz
Ezza Outside Ju
Just New Vim New
Vig New Cellas
Ellars Ellars Add
To Grapes Bord Of
Deaux Merl Of
Erlots 'N Syrs Demme
Syrahs Rah Rahs Rah
Folo Still In Tusc In
Usca Uscany So Can
Yes Salvat Vats Of Vatore's
Did Prove Can Add Support
Extort New Tastes Wines'
Tuscany's Face Feat
Feet Features Creatures
Slight Right Add Ons ...

#4 Le 3 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin avant mon travail de vendre des bouteilles du vin ce matin... on a glorious, bright, clear fall morning .... TONY

No comments: