Monday, November 23, 2009

To The Cheer Not Fear / Feel I Now The Will : 4 Wed. Morning Poems Of Nov. 18th, 2009

I hope you enjoy these 4 Wednesday Morning Poems that I wrote on November 18th, 2009. Cheers, TONY


To The Cheer Not Fear
Feel I Now The Will
Good The Cool Chill
Now Morn The Time
Cloud The Mix Of
Puff The White The
Sun Be Hid Yeah Yes
The Good Spill Of 'Sents
Of 'Ments Of Both 'Bi
'Bined Now For Me
My Nature's Pill-Like
My Re So Rea Real
All Alit At It Ality
Check Check Chick
Quick Split I Ove All
My Main My Dom My
Pere Mere Frere Domaine
I'm Spill Spill Fill Sill
Over Thrill Tril Trill
Trill ...

#1 Le 18 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:41 AM en voiture en Virginie on a gray, cool, brrr , sunless morn - leaves falling ... TONY


The Lea Leav Eave
Falling Dey Be Blo
A Blow Low High
Sky Pie Blowin' Win
Won Wanda Mag
Agic Agi Agic Tim
Time Like Lime Like
Zest Like Comme
The Fall Coming With
Cold Cold Breast Best
Night Time Rest Nest
In Out Brrr Jum Pum
Ump No Slump No Slum
Lumber Then Now
Lim Imb Limbs Be
Limber Not Sleep
Like Lumber Stam Tam
Stammer Strum Trum
Trum Rum Rumber Ramber
Be Live Lit Quick Spit
Spat Sput Spu Spu
Spu ...

#2 Le 18 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:47 AM on a cool, gray, brisk, brrr, no-sunshine morn ... TONY


To Indi Di Div Ivid
Livid Be Vidu Idus
Idual Dual Ualit
Lit Light Ity Bit
Part Big Individualit
Ality Duality To
Be Sum To Be To
Sbe To Know Bits
All Of Parts Arts
Starts Stops Of Selve
One's ?!? To Know
The Selves One's Parts
Smarts Farts Catharts ?
To Be Bo Bot Oth
Wit Dim It Of It It
Itness W " It " Ness
Mess Fess Con Pro Come
Clear Spear Clean Screen
King Queen Stream Of
Conscious Of Knowing Now
Some Bits Man Woman
Any Of ?!? #3 Le 18 Novembre, Mercredi matin a 10:53 AM en voiture en Virginie on a dry, gray cloudy leaves blowing everywhere, chill fall morn. Great to drink some wine later! TONY


My Colors My Moo Moo
Moods Foods Some
Win Spin Fin Now
Winning Winds Of Wind
Wending Spill Spend
Till Spent Wines Chimes
The Men Women Ental
Ellements Of Elemental
Head Fans Of Fantasy
Crim Scrim Scram Ba
Bam Bam Bam Imes
Rhymes Rimming Ran
Run Runting Bunts Of
Bunting Buds Of Budding
Iminal Cri Cry Crims
Crams Slams Trams A Ride
Slide Glide Fried Styed
Stem Tem Emming Aming Stam
Stam Tam Tam Aming I Am To
Ton Ony Sam Be Not I Yeah
Onto Onto Up Up Down On
Song My ...

#4 Le 18 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 11:00 AM en voiture a Washington D.C. with some sunshine on my hands now, lovely - on an overall gray, cloudy morn. Now I see some blue sky too! TONY

No comments: