Thursday, November 19, 2009

Az Azz Za Za Zur / Blue Like Colo Olor : 4 Tuesday Morning Poems Of Nov. 17th, 2009 Partly Inspired By Azzurra and POGGIO AL TESORO E Bolgheri, :Vini!

I hope that you enjoy these 4 Tuesday Morning Poems of November 17th, 2009 : cheers, a presto ... TONY


Az Azz Za Za Zur
Blue Like Colo Olor
Like Sky Ohh Me Over
Wit Pog Ogg Bol So
Ghere I Swear Alle
Aller Legion One
Me Mine All Azzure
Ra Rah Rah Run To
Tes To Esor Treas
Pleas Lease On Momen
Dat Oment Pleasure
Eyes Dos Mine From
Van Va Va Vanta Anta
My Antag Poi Poi
More Point Score I
So Oui Did But Give
Points None Just Word
Just Me Say Saying Of
Poggio Al Tesoro In Bolgh
So Sun On Tusc Shines On
Tes
Tesora Yeah 'N On Az
Az
Azzurra ...

#1 Le 17 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie on a clear, bright, sku-blue , nice, cool cheerful fall morn! TONY


To Sup To Supe To
To Bolg Olg Olgh So
Coast Sun On Shine
On Tusc On Cusp
On Oastal Ital All
It Italia The Grape
Apes Orbs Of Cabs
Circles Of Mer Mer
Lo Lo Lots Of Syrs
Sigh Skies Pies High
Of Az Azz's 'N
Jo Jod Jody's Too
The Tuscans Barrels
'Stead Cans Of Win
Wines-Winning -A-
Way Slow Ste Stead
To Me Like Best Yeah
To Sans Azzurras Jodys
Con Avel Tesoros 'N
Po Pog Po Poggios ...

#2 Le 17 Novembre, Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture on clear, beautiful, sunshine-now on my hands, clear bright, warming up fall skies blue morn ... TONY


I'm Ohh Poe Ope
Open To Tat Ta Tas
Taste
Self Tongue Mine
Wine Baste In Health
To My With Ha Hats
Haste Not Waste
To Waist To Waist
Hands Hold Other
Si Claro Oui Now
Up I To Lips Mine
Glass Full Wine Tup
To Sip To Sa Sa
Sav Savor Fla La
Lav Lavor Loves'
Find My Wonder
My Kind Gift Me
To Labor I'm At
So
For It Wines'' Savors ...


#3 Le 17 Novembre, 2009 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:18 AM on a clear, crisp, bright, lovely fall morn with sunshine warmth ... TONY

No comments: