Friday, November 6, 2009

Near To Nieri Ah / So Ales Aless : 4 Morning Poems ( 11/4/09 ) Inspired In Part By Alessandro Nieri Of MONTELLORI Tuscan Wines

I hope that you enjoy thes 4 Morning Poems that I wrote before going to work inspired by my daughter and my visit to Italy for the first time the last week of October, 2009 when we went by train to meet owner Alessandro Nieri and Virgilio inFuccechio, Tuscany to have lunch and a tour of MONTELLORI on Monday, Oct. 26th, 2009. Cheers, TONY


Near To Nieri Ah
So Ales Aless
Sa Sa San And
Draw Me Close
I Draw Did He I
Draw In As Sket
Not Etch Just
Pens Two I Did
Draw Quick My
Eyes On Nieri
Close I Did Fix Eyes
Mine He On As
I Did Look Feat
His Face Feature
His Lines His Spress
Press Ressios Ressions
As Real He Did Lize Jus
Pens Aper Put I So
Quick Sp Spin So
Fast Dash Did Eye My
Eyes Fly Flies Fly ...

#1 Le 4 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:35 AM en voiture en Virginie avant montravail de vendre des bouteilles du vin a Washington D.C. on a very beautiful, crystal clear , brrr, bright, chilly full morn ... TONY


To Find Near Yeah
Far So Nieri Mont
Monte Lor Lorr Orri
Fa Fat At Yet Not
Toria Yet At Pisa
Yes Help Of Torre
La Lat At Later
Giu Iul Iulio Did
On He Get Seat Face
Me Torre We
Did Plan Plot Way
To Get Near Close
Closer To Alles Si
Sand And Andro 'N
Moro Wine Grand
To Giulio Us Drive
There To Ost Oster Ter
Ter Teria Meal Allesandro
Us Wait For There Us
Now Graz Graz Azie
Giulio

#2 Le 4 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin avant mon travail de vendre des bouteilles des vins a Washington D.C. on a cool, brisk, sunny, bright, clear , fresh fall morn ... the weather in Italy this week much to our great fortune was unseasonably beautiful and warm. Wow, incredible. TONY


Graz Raz Razie Tor Tor
Torre Tower Girl
Brune Na Na Nette
We Pisa Spoke
Sig Sigh Signed
Language 'N Hands
She Us Did Help
As Helpless We Feel
Did Felt Then As
Stop Fuccech Ech Echio
Did How We It Miss
Did We?! On Trai
On Tren On Way
To Nieri To Monte
To Tellori To Wine To
Lunch To Meeting A Re A
Union Fresh Bond Onding
New Again Gain Over
All Again ...

#3 Le 4 Novembre, 2009 Mercredi matin en voiture en Virginie a 10:45 AM on a lovely, bright, chilly. clear morning! Cheers, TONY

No comments: