Friday, January 30, 2009

Tonight's Two Poems Inspired By The Lower Shining Lip Of The Moon Friday, January 30th, 2009

Here are my Two Evening Poems inspired by the lower lip of the moon that glowed alive and bright and beautifully. Hope you like them : they took me pains to actually write in the dark. Cheers, TONY


I'm Going To Curv
Swirl My Lone
Itt Bit Self In
Con Yes Doze
'Tures Of Da Moon
I Like It's Arc
The Shape The
Curl Of The Moon It
Me Doth Does Now
Speak I Up In It
Kiss Biss Curl I
I'm Up Swirled
Pearled The 'Trasts
Of Con The Lip White
Golden Lips Bottom
Love It So To It
Kiss Glow Stow Wa Wa Way !

#1A le 30 Janvier , 2009 Vendredi soir a 8:24 PM en voiture apres mon travail.


I'm At Hip Glue
Glue Lipped Slipped
( Glue Cupped Supped ) - I could have written that, too?!?
The Arc The Curve
The Upward Swirve
Of Moon's Lower
Lip I To Its 'Tract Fast
Glued Smacked
Tracted Am Tracked
Love The Lip The Slip
I'm Pulled To Look
To Into Sud To
Find Reef - Pose
To Find A Cove
A Cave Of Dark
Arc Arkness Into Now
Silent Slip I
Slide Neat I Col Olap
Lapse Into Lull Ul Doze
Lulla Bye Bye Sigh Oh My !

#2A le 30 Janvier 2009 Vendredi soir a 8:28 PM en Virginie en voiture ... lighted move curved above in darkness , night ... hope you liked these two poems inspired by the sliver of moon I saw tonight as I drove home. It was the lower sliver of moon like a person's lower lip, glossed and shiny and glowing bright. Nice.

It's now 11:25 PM on Friday night at home in northern Virginia January 30th, 2009 as I type and post this blog of two poems.

On Poem #2 I have a problem : I'm not sure I wrote " Love Da Lip The Slip ( or is it Sup or something else? I can't be sure. Oh well ). TONY

No comments: