Wednesday, January 21, 2009

44th President Yesterday At His Inauguration Day Inspires Me To Write These Eight Morning Poems Of Mine On Wed. Jan. 21st, 2009 : A Morning Later

Here are my eight Morning Poems inspired by Barack Obama's Inauguration Day Ceremony and parade afterwards. Hope you enjoy them. TONY It's 10:43 PM here at home in northern Virginia as I sit here and type these poems.


Should Poet Writ Have
Rit It Oetry Writ
Yes That Day Be
So His Her Ours
Tore Hist Blis
Ister Story All
Ours Mom So
Us For Day
Yes Yest Meant
So Sym Ymb Bo Bo
Olic Bolic Im Bu
Mbue Bued Sigs
Of Our Nif If Ific
Cents Cence Col Our
Lec Senses Lective Lives
Co Ne Ected Too

#1 le 21 Janvier, 2009 day after Inauguration Day ! En voiture en Virginie. On a sunny, bright, cold-steel skin-peel morn - baby blue-infused white skies ...


I'm So Sor So
Orry Sorry Did
I Not Write A
Po Po Oem Yest
Ter Per Day So
Port Ort Ortant
Was It To Re To
Cord To Sound My
Chord Get Board On
Of Vents Bents
Of Imps Those Ports
Those Sounded Bounded
To Hopped 'N Rowed
Those Cold Froze Pfords
To Wint To Reg To Cord
Our Con Not Dis Our Con
Tent Contents Tents Pents
Happy
Us.

#2 le 21 Janvier, 2009 at the bank making a deposit and waiting in Virginia. It was 10:41 AM on a cold, steely Brrr Bright Morn .... day after historic Inauguration...


To Ob To Bom Om
Oma Ama I'ma
Bam
Bom
Bar A Rack A
Sound Firm
Yes Si Oui Attack
I Hadd I Andle
Sandle Pan Yes
I Brin He Does
Me Not He Us
Does Spire Us
In Yes Spire Us
Me Fire To Wan To
Want Lots More
Do Lotta Lotsa Goo
Goo Good Oh So Yeah
So Now Bam Bam
Ama I Go
Pow !

#3 le 21 Janvier, Mercredi matin a 10:45 AM en Virginie en voiture , still at the bank on a cold brrr bright morn!


I'm In Mood To
Be Yeah To So Very
Varied
Harried
Not
Sparied Yes Bit
Fan Ant Faeried
Antasied Spear Sparr
That Oh So Bom
Bom Oma Sums
Somas Arac No
Not Attack Yet Be
Fi Fir Irm Term
Full Steam Not Squir
Quirm Yet Pro For
Good Great Duct-Duce
Pro Row Ama I'ma
Ba Ba Bam Sam
Pam
Rama Ram Ramma Stamma
Strum Strum Rum Rumba
Ramba ...
Samba ...
Oh Yeah !
Feel Good !!

#4 le 21 Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture at 10:50 AM on a cold-steel I pop , squeal , peel reel ! These are the first four poems of the eight - I then decided to write the next four to make up for the fact that I wrote none on Tuesday morning, January 20th, 2009 : Barack Obama's inauguration day!


And so I started to write the next four Morning Poems. Here they are :


Ba Bar Ra Ra Rack
Up High Low Ever Wha
Wha Ha Ha Hat Stack
( What Got You Sir Yours
In Hat ? Ours ? )
Size Co Col Olor
All New Ti Tie
Ties Al Yes Do 'Cept
Conceive Concept
Yes In Yes Clu
Lu Lude All Oh
Ra Ra Ever What
Race Con Yes
Ne Ne Nect Tra Tra
Traces Spaces Does
Voi Oi Oids So Were
Once Spa Pan Ancive
Now Hather Gether Any Weather
Be Now More ( Con ON )
Connected .

#5 le 21 Janvier 2009 , Mercredi matin a 10:56 AM en Virginie en voiyure on a sunny, steely-cold morn ... sun on my car dashboard - nice shine. I just added the print in parethesis tonight, Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 at 10:45 PM as I typed this. It just seemed right to add these words. TONY


To Feel Mo Mom En
Ba Bar Yes Ack's
Oh So Bomaded
So Promed So
Plea Pleas Tease
Greaze Pleased
To Feel In/Out
Tense Sensed
Sound Pound
Ounded Founded
Firm 4 Term Yeah
Years Happy Fro
Rom Roam Ear Ear To
THat Feel To Reel
Not More Pleasure New
Treasure Not Conceal
I Up Up Am Others Too Us Can
Cau Caught Not
Sold Not Bought
But Sought Hard
Us For Fought ...

#6 le 21 Janvier @009 Mercredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 11:01 AM on a cold, bright, sunny , steely brrr morn.


So Bam Sam Tram
Am
Oba
Oba
Ba Bam Bama Boma
Untraumaded So
On Tra Ra Ra Rack
Smack Baracked
Sun-Tacked -
Smile Smacked
Brow My Brow
Fur Un Fur
Urelled I'm
Smi My Miled
By Smile Obama Of
I Can Come Yes
Be More Lot Now
Laxed Untaxed
Purped Of Ful ...

#7 le 21 Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin a 11:07 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold, sunny, bright morn.


C'Es Est Oui
Le Tem Les Emps
Mom Om Oments
Main Si Oba Oba
Men Monsieur
Ten Dix Ne Nen
Nent D'Oba Ba
Ama Ama Samed
Danse Nous
En Si Sem Semble
Moi Maintenant
Ensemble Tra
Ra Ra Rava Ava
Vail Vers Nous Arrive
Achieve Tous Ensemble ...

#8 le 21 Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin a 11:12 AM en Virginie en voiture ... il fait froid ce matin avec beacoup du soleil ! J'espere que vous avez bien aimer mes huite poemes du matin. A la prochaine. Quelle belle journee aujourd'hui et hier! TONY

No comments: