Thursday, January 15, 2009

Four Morning Poems Written Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 /Typed Here Thursday, January 16th, 2009 At 8:09 AM

It's a cold ass morning this Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 when I wrote these four Morning Poems in Virginia before arriving at work to sell more wine as we start this glorious new year with a blank, hopefully largely white clean slate - a virgin canvas on which to build, grow and spread my wings and sphere of influence like right here in cyberspace. It's Thursday morning here at home in northern Virginia as I type and post these words that I wrote just two day's ago. I'm trying to post more each day now to keep up with the piles I now have of Morning Poems. It's 8:13 AM on a biting-cold-steel, windy, chilling morning just after walking our terrier-mix dog and throwing our ratty old, broke-in-half football outside.Cheers ans enjoy, TONY


Off To Afr Fri
Sat Sun Ca Ca Ca
I Go Mon My An
Two Go I With
John I Go To
Be See He Hea
Ear Hear Heard
Yes First Time So
Oo Soon Wow
Boom I Yest Yes
New New Knew
Day Yer Yer Day My
Day My News Good
Got I From Lynne
Got From John
Call Qui
Quick Pho Hon Hone
Honey Thanks News
Go I Up Thru
Sky ...

#1 le 13 Janvier, 2009 , Mardi matin a 10:09 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold-ass morn with gray white blanket clouds ...


I'm Go To Now I
Go Sou Hou Sout South
Af Fri Fric ( Fly I ! )
Rica Ica Rica
To Fly To There First
Quen Yes Thir Uench
Hirst My Big Thir
Big Thirst I Up
Swell Must Sure
Must Surely Burst
Once There Get I
To Cap Ape Da Tow
Own To Joh Yes Han
Anis Cap- Burg In-Fly
Then To On More Son
Of Sun And Don Onne
Dieu God Dios In
Fran Yes Cho Choe Hoek
In Out Flu Lu Luen Luence
Fren Ren French In
Me Us Ence
Yes Si ...

#2 le 13 Janvier, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie a 10:15 AM on a cold, gray dreary dulled-looking day ...


News Good Yest Off
Daught My Went
Augh Aughter Sch
Hool Cool Off She
Drove Did I
Help I Did In
Car Hers Put Man
Girl Many Thin Ings
Plants Too Two Them
Of And Wa Wa
Wave I Did Her
To And Late I Ater
Day Night In Did
Wit Yes Itness It
My Son Work Ha
Ard At Scie Cien
Ience Fair Pro His
Roject Food Grease On
Right Pa Pa Paper On
Imp So Pre Pres
Ressive ...

Fa Fa Fat
Care Have Of ...

#3 le 13 Janvier, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:22 AM en Virginie on a cold, dreary morn. Iadded the last two lines just now as the project of my son was on seeing the fat content in our foods and comparing them ... cheers son, cheers daughter, too ... ILYBVM!!!! Dad ....


My Wife She Did
Drop Work Did For
Sons Ours She Ed
Yes Edi Edit Dit
Dit Ditted Her/His
Fair Of Scie Hi Bye
Science Pa Pa Aper
The Pro Roj Ject
His Due Soon La La
Night Late She He Her
Did Time Each Wa Wa
Wake To Pro Roo Roof
His Paper Late Nig
Ight At Till 10+45
Think I I Sat I Read
Week's News In
Cop Opy Of Newsweek
Cov To Ack Over B B Ack
And Saw All It
Hap Appen By
My Side ...

#4 le 13 Janvier, 2009 Mardi matin en Virginie en voiture a 10:27 AM on a cold, brit rittle gray - dulled sky brown trees morn , bit color in grass blades ... green ... Hope you enjoyed these four Morning Poems of mine. Cheers, TONY

No comments: