Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December 30th, 2008 Four Morning Poems, On A Beautiful Morn

It's late, Tuesday, January 6th, 2009 at 11:30 PM and I'm probably only going to get one or two of these poems written here tonight as I am quite tired from such foul weather here with pelting cold rain and gray, gloomy weather all-around. Enjoy :

The Po Poe Poet Me
In The Eye I
Art Artist Eye
Aye Have I Yes
I'm See Fee Ree
Ing In Stream In
Reams I - Ma Ma
Ages Of World's
Moments As Fla They
Lash Dash Crash Smash
By Me I'm Try
Yes Hard They Read
For Ready Them To
Ana To Lize Prize
Like Joy Take Fries I
From! Some Lotza
Some Days Today Like
Take Prize I More
Them Sides In / Out Me 'Bout
Store I 'Plore Ex
Tex Ext Mex Dex Decks
Specs Like Ho Old Them
Lotza Bits I Demme
Times Some Out Out
Spit Spite Right
Rat Cat Pat
So ...

#1 le 30 Decembre, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:11 AM en Virginie.


The Time Now Never Or
Opt Option Not But
To Kick Mine Butt
To Up N' Strut
Putt Putt Putt
From Mine Very Gut
I'm So Foc Oc Ocus
Ocused Cussed
Now Dis Wit Cursed
Rehearsed Not Yet
Re To Em Not Bursed
The Mighty Bite Thirst
What How More Worse ? !
In Sun Rain Gray Bri
Right Left Fill Drain Pa
Ma Ra Ra Rain Pain
No Strain No Gah Gah Gain
I'm Feel I'm Liv Live
Thri Arrive Drive
Riving It Be Trill Thrill
Over Out Lots Spill
Fight Up Up Oh So
Much See I From Da Hill
View Spew Splat Splash
I Laugh Dash Final
Night Each
Cra Ra Crash !

#2 le 30 Decembre, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:21 AM en Virginie " sun on my hands " warm morn! Hope you liked these first two so far. Tomorrow I will add the last two. Bonsoir mes amis!


All Yes All Give
I Pie Sky High
All My All My
Drea Reams Of
Dreams Cra Ra
Razy Hazy Clear
Odd Balls Of Wine
Wine Wined
Dreams Me At
Dees Screams
Creams Crumbs
Crambs Scrambs
I Cha I Haste
In Aft After Demme
Ru Un Fun
To Be Had Spun
Flat Fall My On Bum
I Mat It Not
Matter To Dis Hat
Ma Ma Hatter Mad
Made New All Again
To Off Go Flow
Glow Stowe
Way!
Away!! #3 le 30 Decembre, 2008 Mardi matin a 10:28 AM en Virginie.


New Year Soon
New Boom Bloom
Croon The Flowers
Fresh Bright Strewn
I Oh Open Self My
To Moment Hand At !
No Room To Wait
Simp Imple Qua Qua
E- Whee - Quate
Time Now Tim
Time Tony Be Tony
Moment Now
I Can But Want Not
More Any Wait !!
To Be Full To Sate
Sated Not No Sainted
Newly Paint Painted
Work Hard Play No
More Lar Ar Bell
Lard Belly Till Lapse
Col - Col Feinted !
On Matt To Sleed
Not More Any Beep
Sleep Keep
Fellow Mellow Bed
Art Part
Smart ...

#4 le 30 Decembre, 2008 Mardi matin a !0:34 AM a Washington D.C. , a glorious, uproarious morn - war, bright, blue white baby sky ... Yes !! Hope you liked the fluid flow of these uninterupted, unedited four Morning Poems of mine just before the New Year 2009! Cheers, TONY It'sWednesday night at 11:38 PM here at home on January 7th, 2009 as I type these last two poems of the four and post them now for you.

No comments: