Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Four Morning Poems January 8th, 2009 On A Bright, Clear Blue Sky Baby White Puff Cloud Crisp, Clear Moment ...

Hope you like them. Here they are :


The Star Tar Tart
Of Da Da Day Play
New !
This Very
Vary Arious Noth This
One Vary
Same No Blame
Tame Lame
May Not Tame
Day I Stray By Bit
Even While Sit I
Tray Lo Loa Oad Up
Good Ood Hood Oodies
With I Mix Blix
Today New Play Stata
Tage Wage New Sage
In As He She Her Erb
To Dis To Tur Yes Turb
Must Have Soon New Blurb
On Rite On Rison See
Fee Seal Un Like More On
Yes To Vis Is Ision
Blur No
No Detour Deter ...

#1 le 8 Janvier, 2009 at 9:33 AM en Virginie on a bright , clear , blue sky baby white puff cloud crisp clear morn ... so unlike yesterday of all the wet and cold and dreary icicle rain !


Re Yes Pa Pa Ape Aper
Circle Be Curcle
Urcle Urculate Paper
This Like Crum Rum Um
Umpled Dirt
Eve Even At Ad
You Adam With
Wri Rit It Write
Whiting Writing
Stam Tam Amping Of
This In Info For Me
You Us Ma Pa Mation
Bit His Ist Istory
Of Gour Ourn Ournier
Stay My " Hom " My
" Mage " To Maur
So Si " Rice " Rice
Spice Food Red
Ex Yes Lent Me To
Drink Wine His '04 Of
20 20 2000 Quatre
More
Si
Oui !!

#2 le 8 Janvier, 2009 Jeudi matin on a beautiful bright sunshine on hands now morn ! en Virginie ... I'll type the other two in tomorrow morning before work. It's now January 8th, 2009 on Thursday evening here at home in northern Virginia at 11:20 PM and I'm already ready for bed. Bonsoir, TONY

No comments: