Thursday, January 8, 2009

Four Morning Poems Saturday, December 27th, 2008

Here are my Four Morning Poems written on Saturday morning, December 27th, 2008 before I got to work. Enjoy them. It's now Thursday evening at 8:29 PM here at home in northern Virginia January 8th, 2009. TONY


Birth My
Mine Da Da
Day This It Be
To Cel Celeb
Ra Bra Rate
Plate Slate
Will Be Si Yes
Grea Reat You
Bet You Straight!
I'm Off Work
To Sell Wines More
To People Mom
Dad Others Now
Explore I'm
Mad Bit Have
To Work Have
To Sell Have To
Work Day This Like I
Better To Ho Ho Home
With Fam With Mily Be
Now Not Drive Arrive
Arriving To Work Now
Rather Be Home With Fa
Am Family Man Me
Yes With
Family Mine
Now ...

#1 le 27 Decembre, 2008 on another gray, sleepy cool, not cold morn...


My Day B Bir
Earth Birth Outa Onto
Into Air Stake
Scream Shov Hov Hout
I Screamed Hell Earth
Bloody Wor Wor Orld
I Out Air Not Fair ?
Oh Ever ! Was I !!!
Now 50 Yes 5 Plus
I'm Now Here
Hear See To Be All
Smell Pell Mell To
Mark More Mine Make
My Oh Mine Ohhh Stiff
Upper Lower Spine
No Foul No Not Crime
Any Nickle Dime Lime
I Sat Lat Atter
Bit Must Me Yes Slime
Mark My Trail Mark
My Space Own It My
With Self My Race I
Do Lots Strive To Be
Better Place Arrive
Thrive ...

#2 le 27 Decembre, 2008 Samedi matin avant mon travail en Virginie a 10:48 AM en voiture on a cloudy, sombre , not so cold B-Day mine morn ...


On Earth Am I
Hap Ap Appy Be To
With Fam With
Amily With Fa Fa
La Dee Dah
I Sin In Sing
I Fi Fie Fib
Gib Ibber Ibberish
Glib Sta Tab
Keep Take Tabs
Stabs The Birds
Black There Still
Me They Me We See
Other Line Power
On They Sit Feat
Eathers Fluffed Big
Up Them To Warm Keep
Each Morn Work To
Them Spy Each Other
How Long Much They
More Stay Will ? Fly
Way Off Other Place ?
With Leave Any Many Tra Ra
Race ? In Live
Grace ?!

#3 le 27 Decembre, 2008 Samedi matin a 10:55 AM en Virginie , mon anniversaire aujour'hui !


Task My Off Lift
Mask My Dat Gov
Hov Me Hover
'Bover Cover
Me Cower ?!
Rob Me Some Power ?!!
Mr. Miss Into Unter
Stunter Bunter
I Slow Hot Heat
Beat Burn Stead
Teady Heart Smart !
I'm Outa Cover
I'm 'Sposed
Posed Part Me
Arting Parting Even
Times Some Far
Arting Kind Mind
Mirth Marting
Always Smarting
Smooth Carry Carting
The Art Of Up Starting
The Act Acts Of Kind
Bind Us Indness To Get
Gather Us Together All One
No More Parting
Just More Pairing Good ...

#4 le 27 DEcembre, 2008 Samedi matin a Washington D.C. at 11:03 AM ... Hope you liked these four Morning Poems. Cheers, TONY

No comments: