Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Four Morning Poems Written Today / Typed This Evening : Wednesday, January 15th, 2009

Here are my four Morning Poems that I wrote early this morning before getting to work. Hope you like them. TONY

Clar Lar Arity
Day Of Now This
The Co Cri Ris
Risp Cold So Da Da
Daring Bold Scold
Cold Morn Orning
This To Me Scold
Scald With Cold
Heat Abs Its
Absti Stin Tin
Ring Cold Nence
Cold More Dis Pense
I Cover Run No
Real Defense Day This
Now I Real Commence
My Fin In Ingers So Cold
So Igh Ight Brit
Rit Rittles I
Wri Right Do Now

#1 le 15 Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:41 AM en Virginie on a freezing, windy cold morn ... sunny, too, nice blue sky - peppered white ...


I'm Bad Bold Feel I
Now My Ba Bat Cry
Attle Def Not Deaf
In Sel Defen Elf
Fence - De - Die - Cry!
I Me My Oh My I
The Bright Brit Cold
I'm Old Too This For
Now Want I Wa Wa
Arm Armer For Armor ? Climes
Stretch Mine Nickles
Mine Dimes Dine Bea
Beaches-On From Now
Yes Ass Mine
Up Sit On Sand
Hands Nak Ache
Aked Hands To Oil
Skin Mine Bare Rub On
About Spla La La La Lash Crash
Water To Spray Dash

#2 le 15 Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:47 AM en Virginie on a biting sunny cold steel sharp-edged morn -


To Play Wid Cold
In On 'Pon Up
Cold Round Sound
The Shar Harp
Thud Chin Hin
Hink Eye Blink
The App Apness
Sharp Snap Snape
Dark Arcness
Od Cold Of Pain
It's Harmness
Try Us Darkness
To 'Void Ahh So
Avoid The Sharpness
Carpness We Carp All
Avoid Cold Throes
Brur Rut Ruttle Bloes
Dead Heat Goes
Left On Only
Luid Blood Dry
Oody Cold !

#3 le 15th Janvier, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:53 AM en Virginie en voiture on a beautiful clear baby-blue sky .... bloody sharp pang cold , steel-flint bite cold morn ... ( I typed this just now, #3 on Thursday morning , January 16th, 2009 here at home in northern Virginia at 9:00 AM just before work.


To De Dea Eal
Cold With Even
When Sun In Bat
At Bat Bathed
Dis Yes May Might Not
Yes Si Oui Mayed
Mighted Bited Bathed
Frighted - Slighted
Sun-Slighted?!?
Gone Where?!
Pa Ma Pasture Fair
Air Fairer Dan Mine?!
Let's Ga Ga Gat Ather
Combine Off Wine
Si Dine Gether Feel
Sub Above Blime
Blimey Ma Mate Best Stae
On Best Traits No Cold Make
At Door Ours Kno
No Nook
Ocking Down Us ...

#4 le 15th Janvier, 2009 Wednesday morning at 10:59 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cold-ass , brittle, snap, pop ! morn ... sunny .... Hope you enjoyed these four. TONY

No comments: