Thursday, January 29, 2009

Poemes Quatre Le Samedi Matin a 9:40 Am Et Plus Tard, Le 10 Mai, On A Cloudy, Damp, Wet Rainy Morn!

Here are four of my Poems from May 10th, 2008 written on a gray, cloudy, damp, rainy morning in Virginia before work on a Saturday. Hope you like the, Cheers, TONY


Drawn I Am
Write Mark Jab
I Trust Thrust
I Unscab The
Flesh Skin Slab
The Brain Pulp
A Head I Go I
Turn Over I
Stud I Study
Bring Study To
Matters Flesh Fleshed
Out In Through Add
De : Tails I Tale
I Dog I Miss
Mount Mrs I
Seed Feed Bury
In Warmth Nests
Fertile Urged On
Gouded Goaded On
Place Trusty Tiny Steeds
Into Pockets Pods Pees
Please Green America
I Constant Speed Freed
Seed
My Ohh Ohh My! ...

#1 le 10 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a 9:40 AM en voiture , VA. on a rainy, gray wet morning.


To Stamp To Jet
Steed Mine Seed
Seeding Ceding
Seating Steeding
Steady Trumpets
To Han To Strum
Rum Rum Roar
Rumpets Tum Pets
I Think Constant
I Cannot Go It Let
Must Flow Must
Blow Mine Perps
Pets Those Petual
Small Liquid Pellets
Wiggle Iggling Tales
Told Bold Brash
Thrash Stash Our
Hers His Tory My Story
My Our Birth - Life's
Glory No More Up-Holed
Whole Life From Two Be
That For In So Un Not
Complete Now Till ...
Beans Spill Been Done

#2 le 10 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin a 9:46 AM en voiture en Virginie. On a rainy, gray wet morning.


I In Push
Groin Groan Grin
Sin ? Spin ! Swim
My My Oh Oh My
I Think Sink
Wink Some Wank
Do Times Self Lone
Others Gather
Two Get Gether
Cray Rays Crazed
Cows Those Boys Steeds
Trails Sails Blaze
Blah Blah Blah
Lasting - B - Lasts
Cans Of Cans Those
Balls Of Cannons
Mighty Mitigated
Not
Un Wrap Strap
Smack
Pow Pow Pow Pow Puff !
Done
All Out
Empty
More
No Balls

#3 le 10 Mai, 2008 Samedi matin en Virginie a 9:53 AM en voiture on a rainy,wet cool morn...


Tomes Of Tales
Ran Run Race
Quick Males
Might Mount
Sinking Third Legs
Third Bury Bury
Hide Way So Way
Word The Say I'm
It With Okay
Say You Can See
'Sposed Posed Ready
My Leg Third ! So
Pull Me Me It Tug !
So Pulse So Urple - P
Roud - P Reen - P
Rince - P Night Prim
Night Every Prince
Princing Romancing
Trancing Trouncing
Princes !

#4 Samedi matin, 2008 le 10 Mai, 2008 a 9:59 AM en voiture, DC on a rainy morn. Hope you liked these four poems I wrote before work.

It's now Thursday evening at home at 11:34 PM here in northern Virginia as I type and post these four poems written ten months ago or so. Sorry it took so long to type them and post them here. It's a real labor of love to get them all typed and posted as I write them five times a week, every week! Cheers, TONY

No comments: