Friday, September 26, 2008

Morning Poems Written Wednesday Morning, September 18th, 2008

Here are some of my MORNING POEMS written on Wednesday morning, September 18th, 2008. Hope you like them. Cheers, TONY

My Fat My Ath-F
Mo Mom Ommy
Thin Ink Ment
Ental Ink Ink-
Ling Ling Lang
Ling Of Them Wha
Hat Off Them To
Do I Have?!?
I Some So Do
Day Ays These Won
Ha Ha Hard On-W
Won They Di Di
Did Me Ser
Erve Well Do For
Me Did Do Still My Up Up
Up Up Fill
Up Hill ...

#1 le 18 Septembre, 2008 Mercredi matin a 9:45 AM on a cool, nice morn.


I Now This Day Do
Give Some Much Bit
Lot Otta Gotta Must
Thanks To My Mom
Dad Mine For Did Do
Still Si Oui Yes Do
Me For And At
Lun Un Un Unch
I Will Spe Pea
Speak Them Of Their
Praise Glass Wine
Them To Toast Boast
Raise Sa Sa Lute Lute
Flute Cham Ham Amp(s)
Of Ma Ma Da Da
Many Any All Bu Bub
Ubbles To Guns Salve
The Bubbles On My
Pa Pa Alate Burst Their
Praise Did Good
Me
Raise ...

#2 le 18 Septembre, 2008 Mercredi matin a 9:49 AM on a cool nice morning. Thinking of the lecture/luncheon I gave at the Dacor Bacon House 1801 F. Streets NW, Washington D.C. on Wednesday, September 12th, 2008 I think it was. I praised my parents Harry & Nancy Quinn. I still do, all the time.


I Of Pa Pa Thin
Hin Ink My Though
Par Are Arents
Mine Do Does
Did Now Lo Lo
Lots Pots Spills
Up Up Hills Thinks
Winks My Par
Are Rents Pay I
Now Self Must By
Yet I Wit It
Of Them Think
Be So Pro Prou
Loud To My Parents
Toast Wink I Be So
Si Yes Oui Them Of Proud !

#3 le 18 Septembre, 2008 at 9:59 AM on a cool , nice morning. Thinking of my parents again.


To Lun To Unch
To House Da Da
Ka Kator Dacor
D'Accord Ba Ba
Bacon To Spea
Peak Of Wines
Of Serve Of Food
Of For Or Oreign
Sta Sta Tate Dep
Depa Epar Part
Mine Dad's Mom's
Ours Parts All In
State Department Of
Old At Lunch I
Speak I Stor Tories
Tell Wind Spin My Spell
Oh Yes Od Days Seas Over I
Tells ...

#4 le 18 Septembre, 2008 Wednesday moring at 9:59 AM on a cool, nice morning. I speak of the days when my family and I were overseas because my father was a career Foreign Service diplomat. Cheers, hope you could follow them and liked them. TONY

No comments: