Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Morning Poems From Tuesday, September 16th, 2008 / Thinking Of Old Friends & More

I was thinking recently of conversations with old friends, reconnecting and more. Cheers, TONY

It Feel Felt Go Go
Good To Ta Ta Talk
To Les Les Eslie
To Con Con Onnie
To Mo Mo Mom
All In One Yes
Aft Aft After Ot
Oth Other I Spo
Po Poked Poke My
Voi My Choice Oice
Line Tel Dat Phone
Thru To Be He
Hear Heard Gain
Gain- A Aft So
Ver Ery Lo Lo Lon
Long Time I Con Yes
Nel Yes Ected Again
To Them Past Out Of Pul
Ulled Ma Ma Agic
Ha Ha At ...

#3 le 16 Septembre, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie a gray morning, cloudy, too.


I'm Out My Ha Hi
Ha At Hat Pul
Ul Ulling Na Na
Ames Fla Fla Lame
Strong Flames
Names Of Old To
Hear To Spear To
Fear? Stear? Steer? To Kno
Now Once Gain
Again Them That So
Fo Fo Or Very
Time Long Lay They
Dorm Dormir Moi
Pour?!? Dorm Ma Ma
Ant Ants Us Now
Wow Pow Sow Mov
Oving To Ga Ga Gain
Ground New To Sha Sha
Hare Be Close So To Each Hair
Other's Of Pull !!

#4 le 16 Septembre, 2008 Mardi matin a 9:52 AM en Washington D.C. N.W. en arrivant au travail de vendre plus des vins au publique! On a cloudy, cool , gray morning.

I still have number #1 and number @ to type in and I will do it tonight, Wednesday, October 1st when I get home later from selling more wine! Cheers, TONY

No comments: