Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poems #1 & #2 Written Tuesday Morning, September 16th, 2008

Here are the other two poems that I did not have to type into this blog page this morning. I've just done Poems #3 and #4 in the previous blog so refer to them after you read these two. Cheers and enjoy. I sure do have a scheme and as much of a struggle as it is to get started on them each morning I am thrilled to be doing them and enjoy the challenges I encounter sounding-out the words and phrases as I deconstruct and reconstruct them as thought and pen and paper and place all combine to influence me : as well as mood, atmosphere and feeling. TONY

' Tacts Of Old
Re Yes Kin Si
Night Day Nited
Knit Indle
Dled Nited
Ease With So
To Spe Peak
In One's Theirs
Other's Voi Voi
Oice Your Choice
They To Call To
'Gain Once Speak
To New Gain News
Of Theirs To Yours
Compares To Each At
End Line Phone
Smi Smi MIles
Long!

#1 le 16 Septembre, Mardi matin en Virginie a 9:35 AM on a gray, cloudy cool nice morn.


I Ou Ou Out
Rea Rea Each Eached
Pe Pe Peached Fi Fi
Is Ished My Li Li
Line Threw Blew
Into Blue Know Kno
Nowing Now Now
No Not Wha Hat
At I Find At Ot
Oth Ther Her/Him
Line End Of At
We? Wel? Well?
Wha What Hat
Welcome In? Out?
Ma Ma Mat? Be
There Would At New
News My Voi Voi Oice
Hear They Here There First
Time Long Very Go
Ago Time ...

#2 le 16 Septembre, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie at 9:42 AM on a gray, cloudy cool morn.
I was thinking about reconnecting with old friends and family and my god parents, too. It just took one call that I made under quite serendipitous circumstances and I grabbed them and ran with them and that suited me just fine! It put a smile on my face and made me feel quite contented with myself and my specific moment's circumstances. TONY

No comments: