Friday, October 3, 2008

Morning Poems Written Friday, September 19th, 2008 , Cool Nice Morn

Here are the first two of four poems that I wrote on a cool, nice Friday morning September 19th, 2008. Hope you enjoy them. TONY

I Me Me Meet
Pe Eo Eo Ople
Oples All Times The
They Hey Hey Hey
Hey Hey Come By
All Time I'm I'me
At Store To Sa Sa
Say He She Hello
And High Lo Hi
I They Behold
And Ho Hope Greet
They Ma Ma Make
Them Fe Fe Swe Swe
Well Feel Reel Real Swell
Not Just 'Nother Hell
Not Just Nother Dry Dry Cry
So Bad Aw Spell Full ...

#1 le 19 Septembre, 2008 Vendredi matin a 9:35 Am en Virginie on a cool, nice morn.


I Li Li Ike Mu
Uch So Ver Var
Ery/Ary The Pe Peo
Eop Eop Ople That
Do I Meet Con Yes
Sta Sta Tant Ant
Antly At Sto Sto Tore
Whe Her Him Where
Work I In Se Se
Sell Selling Wine
Be They Cu Cu Ust
Ust Ma Ma Ake Aker
Tom Ow Ow Mer
Mer Mer Mers Mers
Ma Ma Atter Not
See I Both E-E-
Equal Qualy Here In
Store Ma Ma Anage I Da
Da Ail Ail Aily
Do Do Ors
O-O-Open

#2 Le 19 Vendredi, 2008 Vendredi matin en Virginie on a cool, beautiful clear - no humidity morn. Hope you liked these first two. The following #3 and #4 will come in the next blog entry.


e

No comments: