Thursday, September 25, 2008

Morning Poems Written Sat. Sept 20th, - Thurs. Sept 11th, 2008, Four Poems

I'm enjoying writing most each and every day except for Sundays and Mondays, my two-days off from work and selling wine/advising people which wines to buy. Hope you like these. I typed these poems on Thursday evening at home, late, 12:23 AM to be exact! I'm tired, really tired now. But it is done, hurray! Cheers, TONY

Shad Had Sha Sha
Hades Spades Spats
Pats Tats Tats Of Light
Shi Hi Him Her
Purr Stir Shim
Immer Immerings
Of Light The Gent
Miss Ister M'aam
Entle Mental
Tap Tip Touch Of
Li Li Light's Bits
Blats Bats Of Bite
To Be So Bit It Bitten
By Lights Mit Mit
On/Off Light Sun Whee
Smitten

#1 le 20 Septembre, 2008 Samedi matin a 10:08 AM en Virginie.


The To Tou Ouch Not
Yet The Fe Fe Eel
Reel Full Trot Spiel
The La La Lan An Ang
Gui Gui Uish Spish
Splish Lash Dash Sma Sma
Smack Of Su Su
Un's Light On My Yes
Arm's Length Ra Ra
Rays Of Sun's Shine
Hi! Hi! Me! You! Hit
It Arm Itting Skin
My Hair Be Ba Ba
Bathed Both Do Cra
Cra Rave Rave Rave
For Sun's Wa
Wa Arm Arm's Armth !
I Dri Dri Drive
I Gen Gen Men Man Ental
Go Way Mine Wind End
To Way Work ...

#2 le 20 Septembre, 2008 Samedi matin a 10:15 AM on a sunny, bright cool morning.


To Mo Mo Mot Otiv
Va Va Not Wait!
Vate! Sate! Mate!
To Be To Best Bet
Better Be Bu Bu
Bum Bus Bus Ust
Nu Nu Uts
Bray Brea Rake
Bu Bu
Bust Too Two
Got U All Us
Ta Ta It Bit
It It It's Thru
Thru Ru Ru Rust
Fo Fo Foe? Frie
Frie Riend? War Ard
Forward Thrust Trust Musts ...

$1 Le 11 Septembre, Jeudi matin a 9:30 A.M. on a cool, cloudy gray morning ...


I'm En En
Gy Gee Geye
Gi Gi Ize Ized
Ner Ener Erg
Purge Splur Splur
Lure Lurged
Su Su Urged
Out Ow 'Bout
Bit Bat Self By
Day By We Mo Mo
Eek Onth Bu Bu
Me Bunt Yes Gru
Gru Runt Ne Ne
New Day's Stunt
I P-Lay I Swim
Wing Ring So? Some
You One Did I
Be Rung Wras Rats Ast
Astled Through Stunt New?!?
True B-B- Lue ...

#2 le 11 Septembre, 2008 Jeudi matin a 9:36 AM on a gray, cool, cloudy morning. Cheers, TONY
I P

No comments: