Friday, September 5, 2008

Remebering Weekend Meals At Home / MORNING POEMS Written Tuesday, June 3rd, 2008

These are FOUR POEMS that I wrote on Tuesday June 3rd, 2008 morning thinking about my nice weekend spent at home with my wife and family. In an attempt to include more of my POEMS I will go back and forth and the dates will all switch. Cheers, TONY


Drank Wine
My Wife With
Last Night Light Still
Time Dinner
White Crisp Clean
Such Flavors Lively
With Trout Bow
Whole Rain Grill
On I Herbed Served
Trout Pork
Fillets Thin Saus Sweet
Sage Sages Some
More Sage All Ages
Itali Lian Lion
Salad Too Rots Of Cars
Orange Cados Too Those
Ava Va Va Ca Ca
Does Lambs Deers
Above Of None 'Cept
Avocados Yum Um
Ummy Too Spin On
Spinach Greens

#1 Mardi matin le 3 Juin, 2008 on a hazy warm bit muggy morn at 10:08 AM.

Monday Wish
Ishin Sunday Most
You Me But Not
Off Am I To
Path Make Bake
Sweat Ache Time
Day Time Night
Contraire Au !
I Din Inner
Do Fix I Meal
Sam Ample Cre Re
Ate Eat Soon I
Grill Me Love Mine
I Bottle Wine Open
Dat Cork Pull I
Whoosh I Glass
Lasses Fill My
Wine White Chill Away
Take It Ill Any Bay At Keep
We Apet Whet Tites Ours Till
Dinner Does Us Full Fill ...

#2 le 3 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie at 10:16 AM on a hazy, sunny warm morn.

Be Chef I Nights
In Row Two Sun
And Mon Days
Both I Fix Yes
Plan Meals Two
Fix I Shrimp In
Yaki's Teri Thick
Gents Of Pun
Oh Those Dors
Quets Of Bou Bou
Vine Div Div Ine
Smells Tastes Too
Die For Too 'Cept
Live Want More I
So For Shrimp I
Eat Whole Head Course
Nut But Scales Crun
Run Run Unch Add
'Cept Wife Daughter
No Not ! They Peel Toil
Work Hard They Eat Marvel
Not Share Good, Too!

#3 le 3 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie at 10:23 AM on a hazy, warm humid day.

At Lena's Pal
Dine We Din
Inner Ate Wife
My Me Kids
None Hours Free
Two Us Just Ser
Ren Us Dip It
Palena At Us !
So Secco Pro Bubble
We 'Mazed Watched
Rise Them Caught
Soon Us By Tips
Ours Flats Tongues
Bounce Tiny Kiss Thrills
Ou Ou Ou Sands
Tiny Bubbles Grains
Like Liquid Tasty Sands
We Too Ate Meal Fine
Red Lettuce-Veined
Me Cap Vate Tiv Tiv
Wife Fish Sweet Sword
We Two
Lena's Sing Pal
Swig Swoon ...

#4 le 3 Juin, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie thinking about my wife and my wonderful evening dinner at the Palena restaurant in Clevelend Park Northwest , Washington D.C. I wrote this last MORNING POEM on Tuesday morning at 10:33 AM. Hope you enjoyed these FOUR POEMS.

No comments: