Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Driving Home Inspired EVENING POEMS Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008

These are four poems that I literally DASHED OFF quickly last night inspired by my beautiful drive home. It was such a beautiful evening in darks, blacks, grays, all laced/traced/transparent and luminous/lustrous/reflective/ see-through of these darker night colors. Impressive. It all started with the sliver crescent of moon straight in front of me, guiding both me and my car home.


Sliver Liver
Mo Mo Oon De Die
Live Liver It So
Does Very This In / Out
Yes Side Ride Road
On Now As I To Home
To Wi Wi Wife And
Son Mine I Swi
Wift Glide Ha Ap Ap So
Happy Tide I Ride
The Night's Silky
Sult Ult Ultim
Intim Yes Mate
Mat At My Ma Ma
Mate I Up De Me Liver
On Night's Dark PLate ...

#1A le 2 Septembre, 2008 at 8:31 PM on a dark night ...


It's So Satin Mu Mu
Uted Gray Dark Light
Oass Ass Thru This
Sphere Atoms Atmo
Mo Mo Sphere Eric
No Nam Ames Now
Please Just Warm
Sums Of Airs In
Pairs Of Summers'
'Xaust " X " " X " And
" Y 's " The Ni Ig Ight
Heat Do Doth Rise To
Ha Ha Ang It's Coat
It's Shawl On Sa Sa
Said Sliver Giver
Light Arced Barked
Moon Go Go Old Olden
Yet Yo Yo Young
So
Very Still ...

#2A le 2 Septembre, 2008 Mardi soir a 8:35 PM en Virginie. Hope you liked these two of the four. I'll type the other two in tonight along with mu Morning Poems that I left at work. TONY

No comments: