Thursday, September 11, 2008

MORNING POEMS #2 & #3 From Tuesday, September 9th, 2008

I've just copied POEMS #1 & #2 in the last blog entry. Here are the last two poems in this series of four. I usually write in fours if I can. Cheers, TONY

I'm Tos Tos Bos
Tossed Bossed Round
Bet Yes 'Tween
Two Go Go Go Go I
To Try Try Try
Cry Sigh Dry Eye
To Best Yes Man
Oui Si Nage In
As Swim Fren Wim
Rench Swim Bet Yes
Tween Two Glean
Preen Plum Plumb
Tum Strum A Tum Sum
I Want To All Dis
Bal Lance Throw
Crow Car Ar Ar
Reen Screen Scream
Slam Ba Ba Bam Sam
M'Aam No You
Than Hank
Ner Sary Ces ...

#3 le 9 Septembre 2008, Mardi matin en Virginie a 10:19 AM. It was a gray, cool , rain soon? morning ...

I'm Men Yes Mental
So Oui Tal Tall Small
Tally ( ? ) At Where?
Wear ? Squa Squa
Quare Pair/Pear/
Pair?!! I'm Try
Ry Ry Rying To Prep
To Rep Pep Prepare
Se Se Sel Elf
For Dos Da Da Day's
Acts Mine Of Phy
Phys Fizz Zic Zac
Sical Activity Men
Ental, Too For Res
Of Day Rest Head A
Me For Big Swig
Swag Wag Iggle
Gaggle Day Much So Till
Still Motion In Do To ...

#4 le 9 Septembre, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie at 10:24 AM. On a cool, gray, rain? morning... feels nice to be outside ... Cheers, TONY

No comments: