Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Last Two Poems Night-Inspired Yesterday After Work Tuesday, September 2nd, 2008

I've already written the first of the FOUR EVENING POEMS in the second-to-last blog here for you to enjoy. Skip forward to those and read them and then return to read these. Sorry for this but I have to type them onto the blog page as time permits and it's often easier said than done. I am , however trying really hard to include them always in the complete units in which I write them daily. They are spur-of-the-moment flights and thoughts and fragments of everything pulled, tweaked, split and recombined/defined/questioned(?) as I sound them out and look for hidden parts and parts that can and should connect. Hope you like them. It sure was a beautiful drive home last night that truly inspired me more than usual. I took note, I was swept up, I was carried away ... TONY

I'm Mezed Pezed
Pi Pie Ierced Buh
Buh By Bye The Sliver
Liver Giver Lover Of
Moon Up Head It Be
For Me ? For All ? I Was
Stru Tru Rucked
Wrecked So Mu Mu
Avoc Avork Have Ha
Ha Sigh Cry It At Have
I'm Struck Strung
Rung Rang So Du
Du Umb Bum Hum I
Shi Shy Hit Hyt
So Faced So Plaa Lala
Ra Ra Traced Placed
Gra Gra Raced Thraced ...

#3A le 2 Septembre, 2008 Mardi soir en Virginie a 8:31 PM.


I'm So Graced
So E-Yes Mmm
Mur Mur Merged
Marged Me Elted
By 'Flects Of Sun's
Perfect Purr-Fect Dial
It's Ialect Dia
Dias-Lects Specked
Pecked Purked
Quir Whir Quirked
Smir Smir Worked
Ma Ma Ni Ni Oght
It Me In On No No
Li Li Ips Ose Hose
Hit I To It Up Rise
In Bloo Lood Wa Wa
Warm Storm It In
Me Do Do Oth Germ
Firm Men Ment Meant
Fo Jo Jo Joy Boy A Joy !

#4A le 2 Septembre, 2008 Mardi soir en Virginie. Don't forget to read the two poems first that preceed these two entries ahead. Cheers, TONY

No comments: