Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Morning Poems Written Tuesday, September 9th, 2008

Here are my MORNING POEMS that I wrote yesterday morning before going to work. I hope you like them. They are spur-of-the-moment thoughts gathered/glimpsed/snatched/borrowed as they pass through my seven senses and my hand finds pen and paper to record them in their " instant / unvarnished " of-the-moment inspiration/wonder/cheer/ ... serendipitous and left " as-is " hoping that in their raw purity there is the real gem/germ of thought and inspiration and revelation. TONY

The Wee I
Eek-W Flies
Qui Qui Uick
Be Yes So Oon
Kno Be Fore
You It I Know
Week's Sud Ud
Uden Acts Those
Tives Those Ties
Ties Acts Tives
Tifs Tales So
To Mu Mu Do
Uch Such
Said Yes Too
Done Fun Spun Hun
Do Dew Done ...

#1 le 9 Septembre, 2008, Mardi matin at 10:06 AM on a gray cool morning.


Mo Mo More Pour
Us Pout Lots 'Bout
Rain Thun Under
Over All Bout A
Wa Ater Wa Wa
To Dren Ren Rench
Ground And In Yes
To My Base Sin
Ink - Water Sink
My Basement
Sunk Drunk In
H Yes Two Ohhhh
Too Much Wa Wa
Ater Must We
Now Really Oui
Proo Roo Roo Roof
Proof Water 'Gain
'Gainst - A - Ahhh Wat No
Ater More Now ...

#2 le 9 Septembre, 2008 Mardi matin en Virginie avant mon travail. At 10:11 AM on a gray, cool, rain-on-the-horizon morning, no sunshine. WE got water in our basement on Saturday.

There are two more MORNING POEMS for me to type in here shortly. I usually write four at a time. TONY

No comments: