Sunday, May 11, 2014

Update. Re-posting Of An Older Poem Written On Sunday With A Comment From Jim Smith Now On Sunday , Mother's Day Here @ Home - it's Beautiful Now On May 11th, 2014! Cheers & Enjoy : Love To All The Wonderful Mothers Of Our World!



Sunday, October 13, 2013
I'm Wholely Pieced Through / Your Threads In Thoughts / Of You Cannot You / Shake #3 le 11 Octobre 2013 Samedi Au Magasin A Washington D.C.
I'm Wholely Pieced Through
Your Threads In Thoughts
Of You Cannot You Shake
From Me You I Am Delighted
By You All Also Cause Anguish
Not All An Easy Ride Pay Price
Long The Way Your Few Words
Are Gems Are Jewels Are Reasons
To Sustain To Delight, Yes Bright
Me , Too !
LOVE MADLY! #3 Le 11 Octobre, 2013 Samedi apres-midi au magasin a Washington D.C.
Like ·  · 
  • 2 people like this.
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Jim, I appreciate all your likes very much. Means a lot to me.
    17 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jim Smith I do not like this though. I love this. So innovative bleeds artistry upon profound imagery. Kudos
    10 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thank you so much Jim, I am trying hard to be as humbly honest and appreciative and true in what I write with as much clarity as possible as I feel more and more comfortable expressing things I see and feel and am swept up by and experience in a serendipitous way as well as a reflective way and so your words here mean a whole lot to me. Thanks again on this beautiful Mother's Day here at home now with my wife and relaxing outside ... TONY 5/11/2014

No comments: