Sunday, May 25, 2014

My Tran My Quil My Will Dee Oui Si Desire Write Be Open Be Present Be Counted Be Part Of Your Worlds! #1 Le 25 Mai, 2014 Dimanche matin Chez Nous A 10:28AM - Il Fait Tres Beau Comme Vous ...



                                                My Tran Mio Quil Word Quilt
                                                2 Wordy Must Stop Weed Si
                                                Desire To Collect So Lect 'Sect
                                                In-OutSect Insects I Mean To
                                                Gard Guard Garden Ours Out

                                                So Too Quick I See In My Brai
                                                Brain's Fields Rangy Shoot Up
                                                My Loined Purr Works Touch
                                                Touchin Ma Mas So Sage Gut
                                                Be I Spewing My Trains My On

                                                Cars On Bikes On Feet Two My
                                                Jumping To Catch Brew So Mast
                                                Sail Wind For 2 Catch To Dive 2
                                                Driven Be Part My Man Mad So
                                                Muffing Muffins Stuffing So Delir

                                                So World Delicious So Perked Me
                                                For Accents Piths Perky Peeks
                                                Perfections Of Sight In-Sigh-I-@
                                                Sights Sounds Bits Bites Brights!
                                                My Man My Inner Man My Fram

                                                Frame Wild Barely Tame A Brut I
                                                Like Cavas In Caves Do Bub Bub
                                                Bubble I froth I Fro I Row I Raw
                                                Down Eggs 4-2-Swim Laps Lapp
                                                Lie Lapping Dive I've Divine So Be

                                                Divining Driving My Mot Motor Mots
                                                Jumping Over Moats Finding The
                                                Morcs The Orces The Orcels The
                                                Pieces The Prairies The Fields My
                                                Own Gathered Temp I Just Borrow

                                                Their Treasures In Them 2 Mine Eye
                                                Flames-Up Skin Rise Goosies @ Si
                                                Jennifer's Attention Mine Much More
                                                Base Basic Brandished On Skin My
                                                All Mine I Glow I Perspire I Perfume

                                                I Perk @ Perky I Stop-Dead-SO-Ahh
                                                Live Living To Share To Shout 2 Ex-
                                                So Press So Face So Share So Ring
                                                So Dive Yes Thrive B Part Find Sums
                                                Total R Gains New Verse New Refrains!

                                                2-day Started Fresh So Frank So Prance
                                                Prank Prune Plum Partial Centers R Stage
                                                Stage Star I'm Mooning U All I'm Dare
                                                Stare Daring You All Yeah Wanna I U
                                                Wanna Me Come Out Show Self Let's Play!
       
             

No comments: