Sunday, May 18, 2014

I've Been Spent Spending Away 4 Long So! / Spending Time More Now Am I On Spending Less / Want To Not Be Spent So Oft Ofte Often / On Those Self My I Include Closer Them Those Important Me To,/ Too Be! Fully R-Selves!!



                                  I've Been Spent Spending Away 4 Long So!
                                  Spending Time More Now Am I On Spend
                                  Pending Less
                                  Want To Not Be Spent So Oft Ofte Often
                                  On Those Self My I Include Closer Them
           
                                  Those Important Me To, Too B! Fully R-
                                  Selves!!
                                  Dusted Creaky Creep Crust-Rust Busted
                                  B We Covered So Clothed Mightily So!
                                  Worked That On So Hard We Hardly C

                                  Ourselves More Any For What We Might
                                  Could Shoulda Aught Once Bought So To
                                  Toe Up-From Rest We Man-Woman Many
                                  Messed Up So From Crowd Follow So
                                  Crowded Out Centered Not In Audience

                                  With Many Souls Lost Not Stepping Quick
                                  Lost Our Chance Then Dist-Not-Exting NO
                                  Guish Guash Squashed Dirtied Dried Like A
                                  Flower 'Tween Pages Teared Tired Forgot
                                  So Nakedly Now Proud Go I Uncover Me!

                                  Recover No Not  Re-Cover Me I Look Fab
                                  So Lous Not Louse So Beau So Beauty So
                                  Hand So Much Not Just Some I'm More Than
                                  Just Some The Sum Parts Of Me I'm Finding
                                  Flushing Out Flustered Once Fruitful Yeah Now
             


         
       

No comments: