Thursday, May 29, 2014

Copying Fresh An Older Poem Of Mine That Celebrates All Life & Bumblebees, Too! Cheers, Thursday May 29th, 2014 ...

Sunday, May 1, 2011
To Hum Humbe Humbled / Be Bees By Bumbled : 4 Saturday Morning Poems Of April 23rd, 2011 : Enjoy These, Cheers
Here are my 4 Saturday Morning Poems of April 23rd, 2011 written before work. Sorry I have not been copying these here for awhile. I have been writing them but so short on time and energy to get them written here. I will add some this weekend of May 1st, 2011 - today and tomorrow. Never have I felt more artistically motivated and inspired. Whether or not these poems are understood or appreciated I am writing them and we will all have to see where the chips will fall inevitably one way or another?!? Hope you enjoy them, cheers, TONY
To Hum Humbe Humbled
Be Bees By Bumbled
A Blast A Call Closed
Near Head Buzz Little
Dark Black Balls Of
Biz Of Buzz Of Sounds
Ears
Close Start Startle Be
Surped Pr Prized
The Bumble Mission On
Us Be Seated Be Ease At
Be Pleased Surrounds With
A Moment Piece Of Peace
Of Pleasure To Mind's Pra
Ra Prance Dance Romance
To Pause Pose Reposes
I'm Thinking Now Back
To Outside House be Being
A Bliss A Bless A Temper
Ra Rah Rare Rary Moment
Seize Size Wow Win Our
Surprize I'm Special I'm
Joy In Surroundings Treasured
Bushed Treed Trunked Truncated
Out Spread Spree Spun Spurted
Alerted!
#3 Le 23 Avril, 2011 Samedi matin
Like ·  · 
  • Jim Smith likes this.
  • Jim Smith I love this an original work that picks at my brain only to make it think in such fun ways. Had fun reading this
    6 hrs · Like
  • Anthony Quinn Thanks Jim, I write quickly and let the words and partial words and sounds spill out- shout out, come forth, comfort, excite and stimulate me as I word the writing I do as it flows unedited and raw and as much ' as is ' as I am possibly able to render. Glad it speaks to you. Cheers, have a great Thursday today. TONY 5/29/2014

No comments: