Monday, May 5, 2014

Mon Jour Mon Day My Second Off Be I Day / Striving Arrive Rive To Rife Arriving / Own Self Fill Self Mine Hours Now / 48 All Took This Much Need More / Still #2 Le Cinco De Mayo 2014



                                                 Mon Jour Mon Day My Second
                                                 Off Be I Day This My Monday
                                                 Strive Trive Rive Si Gauche Droit
                                                 No Rhyme Plenty Reason Bit Tre
                                                 Tree Tea Rea Season Mine Oh-Nly
                                       
                                                 Reason Own My Self My El Le El
                                                 Self Mine Hours Now 48 All It Yet
                                                 Me Took To Take Make Over Mys
                                                 Elf Elf Elf Elfen Be Ahora Mighty Fel
                                                 Taken This Much Still Kneeding Mo

                                                 Games Mines Playing Mind's Tricks
                                                 Past Trikes Onto Modes Fancy Oui
                                                 Vesps Pa-Ma-Bro-Sis Esps Resps
                                                 Riding Free Vespaahs Trans Trains -  Me
                                                 Port Sorta Ma Sores Sort The Wou

                                                 Woe I'm So Wound Very Wounded
                                                 Pieces Me All Broke Toke Par R -  Art
                                                 My Parts My Smarts My Fall My All- My
                                                 Appall Be I @ Off Course Mine I Was
                                                 Falling Not Ta Tal Talling Just Stall Al-All - Ing!

                                                 I'm Me Mine Self Not So Old Not So
                                                 Whole Unsold Still Core Mine All Yea
                                                 Be Unfold Be Retold I'm See Me Mine
                                                 Person Purr Not Way No Not Perfect
                                                 Imperfects Confections Configure I Still

                                                 Down From Mountains No Longer Ill No
                                                 Not Illegal Non Toxic No Nothing Bah
                                                 Sheep Black Bah I Back Am In Glore @
                                                 All Tarnished Still Own Now I Come I
                                                 'Plete My Glory I Pledge Fledge Myself!

       

No comments: