Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cre8 Rt / Create Art / 8/1/'09 Sat. : Two Evening Poems Driving Home - Finally On Vacation!

I hope that you like these two Evening Poems that I wrote inspired by the license plate number that I saw as we waited for the light to change from red to green : it said : CRE8 RT and once I spotted it I took a picture of it that I will later include here.

In the meantime here are the two poems that Idashed-off quickly. Cheers, TONY


Dre8 Rt
Create Art
8/1 '09 Sat.
9:55 PM At Wilston
Shopping Center
On Vacation Now
Plate Li Lic Icen
Cence Pla La La Lat
Late Time On To
Create To Plate To
Sate Find Make My
Fate I'm Time
Find Time To Do My
Art My Rt Cre8
So Nice To Have Time
Now

#5 Le 1 Aout, 2009 Samedi soir a 9:88 PM en Virginie en voiture on a good half moon, nice weather, bit hot, sticky ... TONY But I', now ON VACATION!!!!!



Be The Bart
Find The Art
Be On Vacats Of
Smart Parts Vacation
The Moon Shine Full
In Partial Half I It
Be Partial Imps Of
Impartiality Ities
Specials Specialties
Frequents Ently I
Go Off I Go With
Fam On To Beach We
Time Off Have Now
Week One To Cre8 What
So Ever Never 'N
Ever Gain Gan Tran ...

#6 Le 1 Aout, 2009 Samedi soir en voiture en Virginie on a hot, humid, breezy-balmy night ... Outa site! Vacation time - whee!! Free!! Here at last ! I'm psched ,really I am ... I'll include the four Morning Poems really soon. Cheers, TONY P.S.: How serendipitous it was to have found that license plate tonight as I would my way home. What are the odds?!? ...

No comments: