Monday, August 17, 2009

Walk See Wif My / Life Wife Walk Dog : 4 Morning Poems July 24th, 2009 Friday Morning Before Work

Thinking of my life on Friday morning, July 24th, 2009 before arriving at work. Cheers, TONY


Walk See Wif My
Life Wife Walk Dog
Alking Now Sun In
Roa Roa Oad
Cross Ros Rossing
Dog Shined On
Sun By A Clear
More See Morning
Mom Dad Koda Koda
Da Da Dak Prist
So Teen Sp'Live
Ahh Alive Now The
Cluar Clair Larity
Larite Feel I Reel
I Want To Joy Jazz
Just Start Run Un Unning
I Move Quick Lick Ickity
Split Split Splat So ...

#1 Le 24 Juillet, 2009 a 9:12 Am en Virginie en voiture on a : " rained twice yesterday so today clear, cooler, nicer sunny beautiful morn ". TONY


The Tim I'm Time I'm
Clo Loc Lock Bare
Are Arrel Sto Toc Toc
Tick Icking Tock Tock
( Jock Jock )
Timed Bit Tim Tim
Imid Mid To Late Go
Goin' On Later My
Life Health In Want
To Make Self Me
Time Find To Be Re
Re To Do Art My
Mine All Think Of The
Time To Foll Oll
Ollow Thru To Sing
To Gather Bring Gether
Things Loose Conn So
Nect Together Piece Eces
Connected Bit 'Spected Bit
Poc Ocked Re Shelled
Stock Tock Tick Stocked ...

#2 Le 24 Juillet 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:49 AM en voiture en Virginie on a clearer, brighter, lighter sunny, less-humidity morning ... TONY

No comments: