Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm Just Talk Did / Mom Ma Mother My I : 4 Morning Enjoy My 4 Morning Poems Written On Friday, July 24th, 2009 Starting at 9:56 AM

Here are my Four Morning Poems of Friday, July 24th, 2009. It's now Friday, August 28th, 2009 as I start to type them here. I'm behind schedule, really I am ... TONY


I'm Just Talk Did
Mom Ma Mother My I
Did Phone Home On At
She Wor Or Orried
Bout Health She Hers
The Weeks Two Some
Yeah Wrong Good Not
She Worried She Strong
Know Her She Be Some
Oui Thing Si Si Quoi?
Be What?! Wrong!??
So Off To Doc To
Tell To 'Splai 'Splai
Plain Say See To Bout
Thing Some Now Do
To Prob To Fix The Oblem
The Thing Dat Be Right
Not With Que Called
Kay Of Phil Of Llip Of Pine
Pines Panges Of Want No Pain ...

#3 Le 24 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:56 AM en voiture en Virginie on a clear, delightful, clearer-nicer not so muggy morn ... TONY



Mom I'm Thinking
Yes Now Lots Bout
You I Have Mind Mine
You Lots Now On As
Pond I Ond Ond
Onder Over Ohhh
So Over Over 'N Over
The Story The This Page
Your Health Ta Age
Ton Cerveau C'Est Bon
Tes Pnsees Claires
Fins Beaux Belles
I'm You Of Proud
Your Life Your Mind
Your Acts You've Been
Strong So Life Filled Full
Many So Many Things Done
Wor Wor Orld-Over Seen Scenes
Special Sighs Sounds Grounds
I'm For You So Hap
Happy ...

#4 Le 24 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin a 10:03 AM en voiture a Washington D.C. on a beautiful clear bright , just-right morn to alive thrive be! TONY

No comments: