Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Pul Ul Ulled / Swept Fa Fa Fast : 4 Morning Poems Written Wednesday Morning, August 12th, 2009, Starting at 10:54 AM

I hope that you like these 4 Morning Poems that I wrote on Wednesday morning in northern Virginia before work on the 12th of August, 2009. Cheers, TONY


To Bo Od Ody
Bode Boad Body
Sur Mer Eau
L'Ohhh Sur Ur Url
New Wat Watts
Surf Tur Tur Turf
I Luv Year Each
Year Water Yeah
Body Tody Surf
So Much Fu Fu Fun
The Sac Ac Act The
Sun The Frot Roth
White Bubs Dem
Oppin' Rash Ash To
Suds To Pop Round In
Full I Get Pul Ulled
Swee We Me Whee Wept
Kept So Swift So Swept
Kept Later Surf Slept ...

#1 Le 12 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:41 AM en Virginie en voiture on a not so hot or so humid today, still hazy, milky white blue sky morn ... TONY


To Con To Nec Trek
Up Up Into Sweep Swept
Faith Need Now Here
Wave Aves In Some Secs
I Push Self My 'Liefs
Pose Pos So Os Osi
Osit Sit Lie Siting
Be Stron Ron Right
Strongly Hold Be
Like Board Be Left
-Like The Wats The
Ater's - W - W - Water's
Surge Splurge My
Mind They Do Me
Off Into Must I Go!?!
Bet Ass You Yours Right
I Pick Ick Up Up Picked
And Place Slip I To Find
A Space Leave No Trace In
Waters/ Grace Gli Gli Lie
Glide Abide ...

#2 Le 12 Aout 2009, Mercredi matin a 10:48 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, grazy, lazy not so hot / humid morn ... TONY




I'm Pul Ul Ulled
Swept Fa Fa Fast
Up Into Fran Ran
Runtic Rantic
Run Son Run
Quick He Hea Heav
Ho Heave Bod You
Yours Must You
I Must Too Tarus
Trust To Wave
To Raw To Eners
Do Thes Eners Gies
Gies Me Up Pick Me
Soon De Deep Depose On
Sand I Surge Feel The
Pow Pow Tower Energies
Waves' Waters'

#3 Le 12 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin a 10:54 AM en Virginie en voiture on a milky white cloud blue sky some not so hot or muggy morn ... TONY


I Not Be In Cont
No Tro Tro Ro Rol
Up Quick Be I Stole
I Eyes My Mine Be
Ti G Igh Tight Close
Lose Control Closed
I Am Surged Purged
My Bod Od Body
Splurged Turged
So Read Ead Eady
Hands Stretch Etched
Water Onto I Bray
Ray Race To Fin To
Fini Finis Inish Guin
Uinn Record(s) See
Feel Live Alive I Do Will
Long Yeah Foah Da Dis Ride
With Glee With Pride

#4 Le 12 Aout, 2009 Mercredi matin a 11:01 AM crossing over the Potomac river from Virginia into Washington D.C. a on a nicer, bit cooler, less hot & Sticky morn - hazy still no sunshine ... TONY

No comments: