Monday, August 24, 2009

To Li Lin Ink Link / Threa Treads Read : 4 Morning Poems Of Tuesday, August 18th, 2009

Here are my Four Morning Poems written starting at 10:05 AM or so on Tuesday, August 18th, 2009 as I got ready to start my week of work in Washington D.C. I hope that you like them. It is now Monday, August 24th, 2009 as I sit here to start typing them onto chatpoetry. Cheers, TONY


To Li Lin Ink Link
Threa Treads Read
Eads Get Gat Ether
Ather Lin Sin Sink
Link Letts Nums
Umber Etter Ters
Bers Sunk No Skunk
Lump Ump Man
Woman Many
Lumps Linked Lank
Lumpy Smoo Moo Ooth
My Temp At With
For By To Lump letts , nums , ather
My Links Them Fin
Find Apps 'N Brai Rai
Rain Mine Syns Demme
Napes Lapses Nap Nap
Wa Wake Break Bind
Bin Been Unspin
Re : Wind Wind Bind ...

#1 Le 1 Le 18 Auot 2009 Mardi matin a 10:14 AM en Virginie en voiture on a really hot hazy lazy crazy sunny bright summer's morn ... TONY


I'm All Bout Daze Days
Deeze Gee Geeze Link
Blink Miss Not Mr
Link Ink Gether I
Ant Move Pre So
Vary Very Cisioned
Xact Acts Purps So
Pose Not Posed Yet
Full Purpose I Be
Miss Not Want Miss
Mission Decision Precis
Cise Cision A Fuss A Fus
Ussion Idea Ideas Of
Prize Decry Find Spoi
Poi Poils My Works Toi
Toys Toils My Acts Of
Acting Facts Of Facting
Out Sight See Labor's Works
Some Perks Some Alerts
Ernies Berts Squirts ..,

#2 Le 18 Aout, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:22 AM en voiture en Virginie on a very hot, sunny bright hazy summer's day - nice ... TONY


Linking Lanters Pat Pat
At Brain Patterns Mind
Minding Mind's Bus
Some Not Us My Bus
Business My Fuss
Fuss Fuss I At It
Come To Bine Bind
Find Unwind Defind
Fine Finds I Demme
Yeah Play Place Grace
No Mace Just Fingers
Eyes Lips Trace I Sure
Want To Uncover Re
So Cover Uncovfer
Discover Again I Do
Gain Some Pain Certs
Brains Trains Mind's Play
Planes Plains Many Cules
Mole Moles Grains Strains
Re Y'Aah Arrange

#3 Le 18 Aout 2008 Mardi matin a 10:28 AM en voiture en Virginie on a bright, sunny, hot hazy summer's white cloud - whitened blue creamy-dreamy skies ... TONY


I'm Char Har Char
Arge Arging So For
Oh For Wa Wa Ward
To Next To Mexed To
Texed Lex Ex X'ed
The Links Of Ombins
Many Many Ombins
To Nect Dissect Re
Flee To Run Flect
Inspect Collect 'N
They Them Arrange
Unstrange Unstrand
Unplan Lan Planned
Plained Strays Strain
Tran Strained Fill
Full Filters On Alert
Be Watch On Atching Hats
Off To Hatching Thatching
Snatchs Snatching

#4 Le 18 Aout, 2009 Mardi matin en voiture en Virginie on a very hot, bright sunny skies-blue-milked-whitened, bleached-out morn... TONY

No comments: