Saturday, August 15, 2009

To Be Wa Wa Wave / Pave Waved Save: 4 Morning Oems Of Thursday, August 13th, 2009 In Northern Virginia : Thinking Of Avon, North Carolina

Here are my four Morning Poems of Thursday, August 13thm 2009 before work, cheers ... enjoy, TONY


To Be Wa Wa Wave
Pave Waved Save
Saved Knaved
To Sweep Weep Be
Up In Onto Into
Swept Kept Left
The Rush Wa At
You Water Of Its
Eners Inners Spin
Pin Punt Pinners
Of Be At Beach
Sea Inpound E-So
Jah Jah Jack Sand
Sma Ma Pa Sis Bro
Mack -U-Me-Us La
La Lay Done Just Lati
Ati Ation The End To
Come Web Sand Water Spun Fun ...

#1 Le 13 Aout, 2009 Jeudi matin en voiture en Virginie on a cooler, clearer nicer more pleasant morn... TONY


To Taste Wines A Many
To Be Search Try On
Spot Be To Taste To
Find New Flaves
To X To Y 'N Z You
Me Us To W W W
Wow Wowing Want
The Laye Aye Lad
Layers Stairs Cares
To Pete Reap Rep
Taste That Once Gain
Gain Again A Lab A
Ab Ab Abo Abo Abor
Love Of Loving To
Soar To 'Splore 'Splode
Be Onto Unto Unload
Be Wine's Tastes Tasted
Tongue Basted Bash Bashed
Ahhhhhhhhh Ba Ba Bashed
La La Lashed cashed flashed ...

#2 Le 13 Aout, 2009 Jeudi matin a 9:50 AM en voiture en Virginie on a clearer, brighter, nicer , cooler morn ... less humidity, I like it ... TONY


The Re The Gro Grew
Grow Row Groar Rown
Group Grip Slip Grid
To Col To La Lect
La Laugh Smi My
Mile Smile Unfile
I Want To Find
Live Long Hard
Hardy To Laun Aun
Aunch Self My Into
Onto Up Down Upon
I Live For Eye
Smile Light Da 'Flecs
Of Bri Bry Right
Sight Sought Not Bought
'Flections Sats Sits
Tis Tis Fa La La Fa La
Factions Face Me Caught
In Actions Re Re
Act Act Actions ...

#3 Le 13 Aout, 2009 a 9:57 AM en voiture en Virginie on a breezy, cooler , really nice summer's morn ! I'm born!! Borne ... not forlorn ... TONY


I'm Quite Con My Tent
Sun Be Bent Unspent
Not Repent On Way
See Ward - For Look
Out Back Where Went
I'm Onto Acting
React Act Not Exacting
Just Spin Spon Be
Taneous Miscel
Apps Misiles Miscela
La Tra Tracting Tru
Truck Sneak Snuck
Glee Glad Gluck Cluck
I'm Un Stuck Glue We
Wed Flown Blown
Covers None I Ache
To Be Basted Baked
Qua Qua Quaked
Sna Na Naked Bit Lot
Nau Nau Ta Take Taken
Ear Earth Qua Qua Quaked
Quaked ...

#4 Le 13 Aout, 2009 , Jeudi matin a 10:08 AM en voiture a Washington D.C. on a clearer, brighter, cooler, less-humid morn. I like it a lot! Nice!

No comments: