Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Day Clear Bit / Yest Than Day To : 4 Morning Poems of Thursday, July 30th, 2009

Hope you like these four Morning Poems that I wrote before work earlier, July 30th, 2009. Cheers, TONY


The Day Clear Bit
Yest Than Day To
Yeah Clearer Day
Air Heav Not Heavy As
'N Bree Reeth Ethe
Me Be Better Say Must
Today Feel I Better
'N Sun Out 'Bout Me
Round All Me Out
Me Come Want Out!
I'm List Watc At
Atch Wate Isten
Glisten Istening
Now With Sun Da Shine
To Me Speak Want Climb
Want Peak I Off Eagle
Yeah Hawk's Beak The
Squee Quee Queek
Shriek I Off Not Stop

#1 Le 30 Juillet, 2009 Jeudi matin a 10:31 AM en Virginie en voiture on a nicer, clearer morn, hazy , sunny, warm, bright morn - milky shake white sky ... TONY


I'm Sta Sta Tar Tart
Art Arting Fall Pie
To Piece Ieces
Each Me Parts My Ohh
My Sigh I Fall Fall
Bit More Now Part
Aahhh I Want Be
Free Left Dat Be
Right Fall Freely
I Must Stop The Figh
Must Bust Air Out
Whhee Let Go Blow
Fast Not Slow To Be
Abe Must Abe Be To
Wind Out Air Out
The Moment To Not Be
Thing(s) Any Not Me Want
Be Bum Hum Drum Slum Strum
Strum Strum ...

#2 Le 30 Juillet, 2009 Jeudi matin a 10:38 AM en Virginie en voiture on a nicer, cooler, now ;ess muggy morn ... hazy, sunny, bright ... TONY

No comments: