Monday, July 20, 2009

The Pie Piece / Of Face Pie Ces : 4 Morning Poems Viernes El Diexe Nueve Deciembre, 2008

Here are my four morning poems written on Friday, December 19th, 2008. Enjoy, TONY


The Pie Piece
Of Face Pie Ces
Pla Lace To In
Out Some Bout
The Ri Ri Rize
Surp Sur Yes Prize
Prise To In Out Pla
Place Some Least At
In Mind To Surf My
Mine Face I Them
Can Abe Able Am To
Trace To Grace
Grasp Grin Grind
Them Mind Graft Bind
To Know Them Gain- A- A
Them Fra Ra Rame
I'm Road On Play
Field The It I Want
Wanna Me Where? Some
Me Of Stick ...

#1 Le 19 Decembre, 2009 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture on a cold, icky , rainy, damp morn ... It's now Monday, July 19th, 2009 at 4:18 PM at home in northern Virginia as I type these old poems here. Cheers ... TONY


I'm Feel I'm
Grip Get My Getting For
" X " " Y " Splore 'Plore
Imp Dimp Dump
Bump Hump 'Plore More!
Wha Hat Off/On Me
Store In For Day /
Week More ?!?
I Covet Cover
Un Most Ostly Oui
Uncover Bet Better
You It All See Door
Wind Window Thru
Thron Hrong New
Parts Puzz Buzz
Uzzle Attle-B-B
But Gimme More
I'm Sore Not Bore
Bored No No Not Too
Much 'Tings Got Have I They
Me By Hand Eyeth
Boat Got!
Bought No Not!

#2 Le 19 Decembre, 2008 Vendredi matin en Virginie en voiture a 9:36 AM on a dreary, weary, windy fall cold wet damp morn ... gray! TONY

No comments: