Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hear Ear Earring / Rings Of Taste Of : 4 Morning Poems Inspired By Ronnie Miller Speaking Of Herve Gantier's 3-Day Birthday Celebration In Burgundy

Wow, sounded like so much fun! Wish that I had been there. Cheers Herve, a ta sante Herve ! TONY


Hear Ear Earring
Rings Of Taste Of
Wine Burgs The Burg
Burgundy Thru Ron
'N Herve Call Me Re
Cen Cen Cently I'm
Pulled There To Want
Mount Yeah De Sire New
New Me Make Turn
Bit Blue With En En
Envy I'm Bit Through
To Brew To Boast To
Lots Tilt Back As Red
As White No More Blue
Burgundy Thru 'N Thru
I Grow New 'Spect I
List Liste Ist Isten To
Ronnie On On He Go On
Talk Glee With Most Must
Uster Up Can He For
Herve For Bur Bur
Burgundy ...

#1 Le 20 Juillet, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:13 AM en Virginie en voiture on a hazy, warm, not muggy morn yet heavy not ... TONY


Birth A Day Spe Spec
Pec Ecial Day Herve
Was Recen For In
Burg Of Urgan Of Ndy
Undy To Gather Up
All Round Here Did
Fete Did Felicite
With Peops Of R. Kat
At Atcher Over Home
In He Juil Uill Son
His Anniv Iver Sa
Sa Son Saire Wi His
Meme With Ronnie
'N Ant Ant Toi Toi
Toine Over France
20 Plus 09 I'm Sor
Sor Sorry I This Miss
Did For Cert For Fun For
Glorious Was It Sure !

#2 Le 20 Juillet 2009 Mardi matin a 10:20 AM en voiture en Virginie on a hazy, gonna be hot morn - not too sticky yet, sunny, blue sky ... TONY


To I.M. Wat Wat
Watch Alan Swim
4 Stroke Troke
Trokes Night Last He
Swim First In A
What Blast He You
Alan Led Did
Others Bit Water
Yours Them Did Feed
The Speed The Laps
Back Forth 'N My
Head Spin Did As
Fast As Could I Did
Snap Snap Quick
Pics So Many I Take
Make Happy Digi Igi
Igital I Many Have Now To
Look Them Thru Times Good

#3 Le 20 Juillet, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:25 AM en Virginie en voiture on a hot, humid, summer's morn ... TONY


Fun Watch We Wife
Son Watch He Him Swim
Talk 'N Gas The Pool
Many There Lots Age
Ages All We Many
Round Every Where
Look Witch Which
I Peops Look Snapped
Pics A Many Watch I
Did To Take To Scen
Scenes Find Shed Light
To Them Others For
Display I Did Play
Them Mind Mine In
With As Quick Quick Sna
Na Snap I Did So Quick
Uickly Time No None Any Not
Waste None There!

#4 Le 20 Juillet, 2009 Mardi matin a 10:32 AM a Washington D.C. en voiture on a sunny, hazy, warm bit cloudy, heavy air still not sticky ... morn ... TONY P'S. I alos included these last two poems about my son's swimming here.

No comments: