Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick Me No Not / Yet Will Be Soon Hop : 4 Morning Poems Thursday, December 15th, 2008 Before Work - Enjoy!

Here are my four Morning Poems that I wrote on Thursday morning, December 15th, 2008. I hope you enjoy them. TONY

P.S. : I need to find poems #1 and #2 and add them ASAP! Sorry ... too many poems I am writing ... and lovin' it. Hope that you can follow along and get something from them, too ...



Quick Me No Not
Yet Will Be Soon Hop
Op Hope I ! Now
Up Slow Wa Wak
Ake Wake Me Make
I'm Raw Not Fined
I'm Up Just Waking
Thoughts Like Morn
Bit Lot Dull Ulled
Must Me Them Cull
Be Culled Be Sifted
Shifted Shaked To
Me All Stir Purr
Up Fire Spire-In-Out
The Embers Sleeping
Stirred Stormed To
Du Du Duce Pro
Quick Spick Spat Spun
Spin Tale Make Like
Whale Fa Fa Fast
Swim ...

#3 Le 15th, 2008 Jeudi matin a 9:38 AM en voiture en Virginie on a cold, dull, gray , bleary morn! TONY


Oh Ga Ga Gal Boy
I Win Toy Stroy
De : Yes Oui Si Stroy
Strum Rum Dum Dum
Not Like Dumb All At!
I'm Quick Lick Spit
Stan Tan Run Fine
Won Drum Spun
Tum Yum Yum
High Strung At
Mast Mas X X
Mas Time Days
Of Holly Hollies
Holy Wholey
Time Bless Be
To Lights Up String
To Che Chee Cheer Wud
Spirits Sing Up Bring
High Look Sky To Stam Tam
Tam Tamp Feet
Ground Nice Feel
Spiel Spill Hug
Self Ground To ...

#4 Le 18 Decembre, 2008 , Jeudi matin a 9:46 AM en voiture en Virginie on a brittle, gray, dull morn ... TONY

No comments: