Monday, July 20, 2009

I Have Idea No / To What 'Bout Right : 4 Morning Poems Of DEcember 18th, 2008 , Thursday Morning Starting @ 9:26 AM - Enjoy ...

Here are my four Morning Poems of Thursday, December 18th, 2008 that I wrote before work. Enjoy them, TONY


I Have Idea No
To What 'Bout Right
Write?! Car In
Jum Jum Um Ump
But Write I Will
Morn Co Co Old New
Start This Morn
Car In Fe Eel Reel
Cold From! REal
I Peel !! I'm Cold
It Not Bold En
No Not Bolden Me
More Luce Me Scold
I'm Eng My Gine
Ngni Yes Turn On
Now Wa Wai Ait
Aiting For Wa Wa
War Arm Warmth
Kick Yes In Qui Quic
Uick Spic Witty Spit
Split! Wa Wa Aiting Am I ...

#1 Le18 Decembre, 2008 Jeudi matin a 9:26 Am en Virginie en voiture on a cold, biting gray somber morn ... TONY



No Co Co Col Olor To
Morn Deez Geez Grays
All Mu Mut Uted Dul
Ulled Dull Grayed!
Mi Mis Mist-Like Like
Fuzz Like Focus Out
Ha Haz Azy Yet
Bit Lotsa Biting
Cold Mix To In/Out
Wash Gray In With
Cold The Bod Be 'Tack
Attacked Smacked Whack
Whacked Sacked
Breath Out Time Out!
I'm Be Yes Ju Ju
Ust Now Ginning To Wa
Quake Up/Out/Bout/Spout
Spittin' Sittin' Ri Ri Ride
Riding High Sad Hap Addle
Happy Slappy Pappy In My
Car I Sparr Spare
Pair Square Be ...

#2 Le 18 Decembre 2008 , Jeudi matin a 9:33 AM en Virginie en voiture on a cloudy, dreary , gray morn - cold ! TONY

No comments: