Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sua Ua Uavi / A Via Soa Soa / 4 Poemes Friday, July 17th, 2009

Enjoy these four Morning Poems of mine written and inspired by the SUAVIA soave wines and my visit with owner, Mari, one of the four sisters that owns and makes these wines with her family in Italy. Cheers, TONY



Sua Ua Uavi
A Via Soa Soa
Me Mer Sea
Meri Veno Vino
Hi Hil Hig Hill
High Soi Oi Oye
Oil Be Best Mine
Theirs Grov Roun
Roun Ounds' Miners
Vines Nuts Utris
Riens Every Things Evel
Everything Soil Sun Air
In Pa Pa Ack Pun
Liq Qui Qui Quids
Lunch Pack Suavia Meri
Meri Ser Erio Eriosa I
Fun Had Did Pics Take
Convers Make Sa Sa
Say
Sations While All ..

#1 Le 17 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin ene voiture en Virginie a 9:37 AM on a gray, cooler, nicer cloudy not so hot or humid morning as yesterday ... no sunshine. Cheers, TONY


Meri Make Merry I
Be Was So Am Very
Und So Spe Pell
Mell Of Soav Soavvv
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Liquid Sun's Room
Glass Winds Dow Dows
Clear To Spark My
Us Pals My Palate
Tongue Park On
Taste Tra Tra Trate
Consons Daughts
Flavors Veni Venez
Vite Si Now Ahora
So Concen So Deep
So Pure Weight Not
Heave Heave Heavy
Ho Ho Ho I Fresh
Flavors They Cong They Gre
Gre Gra Ra Rah On Tongue
Congregate ..

Mine Ohh
Mine All !!

Soave Suavia
Meri Souers
Quatre ...

#2 Le 17 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:44 AM en Virginie en voiture on a gray, cooler, nice morn ... TONY


Gargs Da Be Theirs Best
Gan Gan Suavs
Swerve Serve Me
Un Nerve Un Seat
I Faste Did With
Jim With Uvia
Sua Sua Soave
Ari Meri Arielle
Wine Be My Sea
We Did All Taste
Venas Of Tos To's
Some White Very Best
Taste I Did Three
Norms Of Orma Ormal
Rmales Vines Sing So
Ingle Best Be To Liqs
Quids Gold Me Sold
Them Recios
Ioto I Oto's Best
Gold ...

#3 Le 17 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:51 AM en Virginie en voiture on a grayer, cloudy hot humid morn today ... TONY




So Grave Seriosa
Smile To Extra Me
Want See Tra Tra
Extract Feats
Eautures Face From
Meri's She Sure
Not What Do He
Think She Sure Not ?!?
I Quick Taste Glass
Hold Card Busin Sine
Siness Hand In Came
Era Other In To Take
Bake Make Pics Pics
Ahh Many Of Suavia's
Scenes With Meri Unfolds
Eyes Mine Before Of Meri
Bottles Labels I Did Taste
Play In Words In Flavors I
Mouth Outh Mine In Savor
My Hap Hap Appy Ground
Play Stay Lots
Dismay ...

#4 Le 17 Juillet, 2009 Vendredi matin a 9:57 AM en voiture en Virginie on a cloudy, less-humid, quite hot morn - no sunshine... TONY

No comments: