Sunday, August 16, 2015

You Have A Lovely Ball //// 8/17/2015 .....

You have a lovely ball sack and a lovely inst IN Me Me me IN Strum 2 My tum tum ap Poke Peck Peek My IN Strum Strum-Me-tum-Me:MenMeant2BBeBzzzzzBiteBitBurnYourInstrumentINoutINoutMeMenMeant2B! I am goingnow to pull your red panties down and tunnel deep inside of you from the back! Keep track! Your-Mu-OurFrontalBackALL Ahhhhhhhh At @At-U-Me-Us We Both other soon to be us butts nake we ache nakedly ache cocks dicks R’s ALL Ahhhhh At @ At At ta tac tack ACKK 2OhhOtherIN2Spew!WhewPhewwwwww! I ache I bake I Back @ U Your red panties sex sexy X X X’eeeeee horns mine so U make me Horns Blare Blurt 2 SOooooooo Joy In Us In You In me Squir Quir Queer Queer Steer Stern pern Perm U-In-Out-In-OutMe So2 plow plow spout so man men boys be us all like river’s trout ins-outsIn-Outs fucking lava spouts! And I have not yet even sucked your cock, massaged, cupped your balls, run mine fingers through your curly BODy hai hai air air hairs! I need to kneed you, harvest your perly creams prom sticky tiared queer queen spleens!  Asian man Asian man living in Australia now, my prim and proper and sexy Asian man!

No comments: