Thursday, August 20, 2015

I Inflate I Grow I Get To Blo Low-High Hell-Da-Be-Water Care None Not Blow Da Block / Blow Da Bloke Go GO I Eyes Sock Ock Ockets Ow OUT / Be I So They By Pen Mine IS Blah La La Last Ast Blast Cast Coast I I I SO Can't Do Knot But Butt Buts Snipe Snip Sniff Niff Be They So Garnd So Puck They DO Due Mi Theirs ALL Dues Due Dews Slews Clues Lead To Puck Da Uck Da Rant Da Rave Da Crave To Have Nose Knows I Eyes ALL Mine In Da Crack-Yours-of SO BURIED-Merry-Mary-Harry-Hairy-Harried 2 Smell U Not So Quite Loud Louder Quite Con Cum-SO-Us-All-Balls-Mary-Tra-Tra-Ha-Ha-Trary!




                                 I Inflate I Grow I Get To Blo Low-High
                                 Hell-Da-Be-Water Care None Not Blow
                                 Da Block / Blow Da Bloke Go GO I Eyes
                                 Sock Ock Ockets Ow OUT / Be I So They
                                 By Pen Mine IS Blah La La Last Ast Blast
                                 Cast Coast I I I SO Can't Do Knot But Butt
                                 Buts Snipe Snip Sniff Niff Be They So Garnd
                                 So Puck They DO Due Mi Theirs ALL Dues
                                 Due Dews Slews Clues Lead To Puck Da Uck
                                 Da Rant Da Rave Da Crave To Have Nose Kno
                                 ws I Eyes ALL Mine In Da Crack-Yours-of SO
                                 BURIED-Merry-Mary-Harry-Hairy-Harried 2
                                 Smell U Not So Quite Loud Louder Quite Con
                                 Cum-SO-Us-All-Balls-Mary-Tra-Tra-Ha-Ha-
                                 Trary

                                  Stick Plu Lu Luc Luck Luke So I Puke Your R
                                  Sticky Wicks Wicky Icky Ick-Eeeeeee Wheee
                                  Mine-Yours-Ours-R-So White Wet Wetted We
                                  Want To So Much More 'N Anything Else Use
                                  Be Used Be Some Yeah Lots Loads Lotted So
                                  Deeeeee So Stroy Troy Troyed Roied Rowed
                                  To Rave To Black Ravens Crows Peck Peed S
                                  Oooooooooo GO ON! Do IT Man Do Me Us D
                                  Toy rod Train Us 2 So Be Dray Ray Rained In
                                  Show Us R Cums Cums So 2 B Cumming Be
                                  So Blow Low-High Hell Hill Heart Da Art Da
                                  R Roast us R Asses R Cracks R Splits R Tits 4
                                  Tats 4 TAMES Tamper Us Tin Tink In Ink So
                                  Now Ready B us 2 B in ink Sin IN Sink So 2 B
                                  Tinkered TANT an Ank Tankered Tun Strum
                                  Ankered Span Pans Pankered Punks Rs Pun U
                                  Us Al Splunkered We Care Not Souls Rs Lost
             
                                  Mome ALL We Want Crave Is 2 B Rave Ave
                                  So Ravished Lavished Lathered Layered IN O
                                  Other's Gooey Spin Spun Pun Punk Guns Gun
                                  Guns Gunked Stun Skun Kun Unked 2 Smell
                                  Of Jizz 2 B Bathed In Others Mess Undress A
                                  Be Us Nature Natured Others By Naked Verge
                                  Urge Urged Purr Purged Parted Far Ar Arts Ta
                                  Ta's Tarted Sma Ma-Pa Parted Caths Catharted
                                  Cars Carts Carted Kitted Tits TuTTED Oh Yeah!

No comments: