Sunday, August 23, 2015

The World Is Constantly Making Love To me , My PLAYgroun-grow-growl-grist-grind-grin-grand-great-GROUND / Where , Like I Whale I Constat-Cum2Const-Ta-Tat-Totally pin-Spend MOS My Time! I Love It By Drawing, By Taking Pictures, By Making Videos I MAKE LOVE Right Back @ IT, The Peops The Sitch The Mome @In-Men-Women-Meant-Ment Merry Mighty Morphin Marv So More-Than-Less Ments Bends Bents I Make No Bones I Grow Many So Bones Through Yet Do Over Water's Edge Skip Some Stones , Ahhhhh Boners Bending ilting Lillies Lilting Smiles illing oassing Hairs Flipping Eyes A-Glinting, Doga Ahh-Barking, Birds So Si Chirping : I Make Love Constantly Without Even Touching, Yet In Mine OWN Way, ouching So Pro Yes Pro Pro Found Finding Fasting Fisting Farthering Farting Frisking Franting Frighting Frizzing Freshing Frothing Freshing Fantastic Love 2 GO ALL Ahhh Me-Us-All Around!




                                   The World Is Constantly Making Love To Me
                                   , My PLAYgroun-grow-growl-grist-grind-grin
                                   -grand-great-GROUND / Where , Like I Whale
                                   I Constat-Cum2Const-Ta-Tat-Totally Spin-Spend
                                   MOST My Time! I Love It By Drawing, By Tak
                                   ing Pictures, By Making Videos I MAKE LOVE
                                   Right Back @ IT, The Peops The Sitch The Mome


                                   @In-Men-Women-Meant-Ment Merry Mighty Mor
                                    phin Marv So More-Than-Less Ments Bends Bents
                                    I Make No Bones I Grow Many So Bones Through
                                   Yet Do Over Water's Edge Skip Some Stones , Ahhh
                                    hh Boners Bending Tilting Lillies Lilting SmilesTill
                                    ing Tossing Hairs Flipping Eyes A-Glinting, Dogs Ah
                                    h-Barking, Birds So Si Chirping : I Make Love Consta
                                    ntly Without Even Touching, Yet In Mine OWN Way,
                                    Touching So Pro Yes Pro Pro Found Finding Fasting
                                    Fisting Farthering Farting Frisking Franting Frighting
                                    Frizzing Freshing FRIZANTING Frothing Freshing Fan
                                    tastic Love 2 GO ALL Ahhh Me-Us-All Around! Yo  
   
                                    Si Amo Claro Amour Mi Nous Us All Making R Love
                                    Constant!

No comments: