Friday, August 21, 2015

I Am So @ U Tract ON You Your Tract Rac Rack Ract-Ta-Ta-Tit-Tat-@-Tat Yours Attracted / How Can It I Be So Damn Mad 4 U My Love My Urge My Purge To Spin To Spend To Un-y-OFF-My-Load-Leash-Lash You Love?!?



                                 I Am So @ U Tract ON You Your
                                Tract Rac Rack Ract-Ta-Ta-Tit-Tat
                                 -@-Tat Yours Attracted / How Can
                                 It I Be So Damn Mad 4 U My Love
                                 My Urge My Purge To Spin To Spe
                                 nd To Un-                                 Lash You Love?!?
                                 Mad 4 U Am I So In Yeah Sa Say I
                                 Eyes ALL Mine Not Sane Not Pure
                                 'Cept Cepes In Love U With Con Si
                                Ustedes Si Si I Eyes See Sea Over 2
                                Con To Que Que Quer Queer I Kno
                                W

                                How Why When ALL Ways All Da
                                Days Nuits Noches Lunas Lunes I
                                Just Want IN 2 U 2 B Com So In R
                                Juices Spuce Spruces Lick R Liquids
                                R Mess R Bless R Roses R Crevices
                                All To Con 2 Quer 2 Queer 2 Steer
                                2 Stern 2 Perm 2 Part 2 Art 2 Fix 2
                                Furr R's Firm Set Sail Say Can U C ?
                                I'm Messed Mired My Mix R's 2 Be
                                So Rand Yeah Randy Yeah 2 Not Be
                                Not Wanna Have 'Have-Be Bah Bah
                                So Blodd So Flood So Damned Nast
                                Bad-Nasty Cras Crasty Bast Ass 2 S
                                In U Deep I Sigh I Pry My Etes U All
                                2 Pry Sty Strap  Sap Mix R's Insides
                                2 Out To Outside Turn Eners R's 2 Ee
                                So Rupt So Blast 2 Us Hit Butts R's
                                Buttons R G's R Strings R Bull's Eye
                                Ayes R Centers Our Blessed Spots R

                                Climb Each 2 R Maxes R X-Plo Plo
                                Plodes To Un 2 Not Leash R Loads!

No comments: