Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I Want My Nakedness , All Of It, I Want It So Bad I Can Taste It As I Walk Nakedly About Inside, Under The Stars , Roll Around The Cool Dark Sand , Like As If To Bloody Bod So Mine X Y Z Span Pan Pant Pant Pand Ahhhhhhhh!




                                 I Want My Nakedness , All Of It,      
                                 I Want It So Bad I Can Taste It As
                                 I Walk Nakedly About Inside, Under
                                 The Stars , Roll Around The Cool Dark
                                 Sand , Like As If To Bloody Bod So
                                 Mine X Y Z Span Pan Pant Pant Pand
                                 Ahhhhhhhh!

                                 One-Minded Nakedness One Soled B
                                 Bare My Chest Show My Tits That R
                                 So Like A Woman's They Do Me Pull
                                 Me Stray Strain As If To Me So Drain
                                 I Pull Them Hard To Touch Me My Y
                                 My Feels My Inner Moans 'N Squeehh
                                 Ueels My Peels My Nakedness So Raw
         

                                 Give Me Give You Two Of Us Straws
                                 'N We'll Suck @ It ALL My Warm My
                                 Shiver My Shake My Bah Bah Bake I
                                 Eyes R's Do Quack Quack Quake Of Us
                                 R Emotes R Motions Our Oceans R Fee
                                 Eels Snakes Bits R Bites Our Squirts R
                                 Creams Our Inner Out Out Spit-Spout

                                 R Nakes Our Clothes They So Now Be
                                 Toss As If Comepletely Cum Freely Lo
                                 Low To Hi Hell Heave2Heaven2Skies
                                 2MoonsAhhhhAboveEyesI'sAyesOurs
                                 Be Herd Be Cry Be Thud Crash Croon
                                 Crowned Down Dirty Dashing So Play-
                                 Plash Da Dah Dash Con Panache Con
                                 Fumes Of Pars-Ours R Essences In All

                                 Our Cumplete Come Plea Naking Ache
                                 2 Be Heard 2 B Seen To Be Ob-Scene
                                 R Naked Scents Sensing Sending Our S
                                 Sigs R Nals R Wicked Wanting 2 Be No
                                 Nothing But Butt Naked All The Time F
                                 Rom Roam From Now Till Death Us Part
                                 R Signature R In Primeurs R Buzz Stan

                                 Ta Tits Tans Tarts Testing Toasting Tuts!
         

No comments: