Sunday, August 23, 2015

I Read This Lat Night My Friend .... Sunday Morning Now 6 : 38 AM And I Wrote ...


I read this last night my friend after a busy day of work and here I am at 5:35 AM wide awake thinking about it, risen from bed and typing you at a very early hour indeed as I awoke bright-eyed, smiling, and thinking intensely about this event that inspires me and gets all of my artistic and creative juices going with so many ideas to make this truly a memorable and fun and special event for everyone that attends. I have a vision, a I have many visions, I have many questions, I have many suggestions and scenarios to propose and explore and make this something that can be useful in everyone's lives as well a simply fun and entertaining. Life and love, warmth and fun and being oneself and natural and open and receptive and mysterious and magical, filled with stories and good cheer and being positive and welcoming, pampered and also one that pampers, one that receives and also one that gives, one that asks questions, one that asks no and accepts or question, tempts and teases and pleases and pleasures, and feels connected and a part of something intimate and yet still available, spontaneous and not always pre-planned, one that can get away from the internet and their i-phones , one that knows what brings them joy and pleasure and that is meaningful and proper and sometimes naughty but never nasty, that is an adventure and not always routine and boring and something anticipated and party-finished and to be finished individually by each and everyone of us so that we get what we can that is positive from the experience and that enriches us infinitely and either makes us brim in a big smile, smirk inwardly, giggle and murmur in satisfaction : the life we all are blessed to be able to live and to share and to enjoy whenever possible to it's fullest - our individual fullest extents! Oh yes!!!

No comments: