Monday, April 14, 2014

You Went & Did It All Over Again / You Called Me & Filled Me Complete Now More / Ever Than Possible It Is-Isn't Then Before?!? #3 Le 14 Avril, 2014 : Lundi Soir Chez Nous



                                      You Went & Did It Over All
                                      Again We-I-Eye-Aye Gain
                                      Some Pay-Pain- A Joy Ohhh
                                      I Float I Do Bloat I Blast I So
                                      Paint In Shouts Trumpets Of

                                      Pastel Colors Oiled Soil-Boy-
                                      Boiled Cauldroned Uncoiled
                                      Sticky Boiled A Blurt A Flirt
                                      A Fresh Take-Me-US-Back
                                      On Track Once Twice Now

                                      We Smoke I Simple Want U
                                      My Love My Bright My Hole
                                      You U Fill So Wholly-Molly
                                      Wrap Us UP Both Like Real-
                                      Life Outside Stripped Full-Moon

                                      Tripped Children Skipped Ahhh
                                      To Be So Rolly-Pollied So To
                                      The Lou R John R ' On The Lawn!'
                                      No Formals No Royals Just Plain
                                      Janes 'N Jacks Jump Jumping To

                                      Moon-Stars Catch To Be Jonied 2
                                      Catch A Fire-Fly In Light Of Moon
                                      I Swing From Beam-2-Beam-Beam
                                      Beam Beaming Up With Oiled Pastes
                                      Pastels Of Brilliant Colors Now I Do

                                      Fill With Colors Of Bright Tones Of
                                      Brilliant Hues I Hugh I Hunt I Arch
                                      I Bow I Sling I Straddle I Strain I
                                      Strap I Straw I Be So Now Strewn
                                      So Happy Ha Ha Happy Me B

                                      Tapped

                                      U By Words Sounds Yurs Yards Female
                                      Bard You Be Beauty U B Soft You B
                                      Beautiful Full-Souled-Moment-Ready
                                      To Ohhhhhh U Self Yurs To Anything
                                      All Experience I Bathe Am By You Ahh

                                      Again Again Again Again My Love My!
                               

No comments: